The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
29870 (summon, Vaults of Madness)
3929381010 (White-Gold Tower, Green Emperor Way)
Zombies are the undead remains of sentient races, reanimated by some sort of necromancy.
Skills and Abilities
- A basic melee attack that does minor physical damage.
- The zombie vomits on a target doing moderate disease damage as indicated by a cone.
- The zombie lunges at the target. doing moderate physical damage and staggering the target. Blocking will prevent the stagger and set the zombie off balance.
- Desecrated Ground
- Upon death, the zombie releases noxious fluids around itself as indicated by a red circle. This does moderate damage over time and snares all targets within the red circle.
The following are quests involving Zombies:
- Angof the Gravesinger: Stop Angof the Gravesinger's necromantic plan to conquer Glenumbra.
- Bad Medicine: Discover the source of the Llodos Plague.
- No Second Chances: Return the Pellingare siblings to the grave.
- Revered Ancestors: Ensure the honored dead remain in the ground.
- Unearthing the Past: Use Betnikh's past to help the present.
- The Ties that Bind: Search for any surviving Thalmor soldiers at Wilding Run.
- The Abomination
- Allene Pellingare
- Asard the Putrid
- Emperor Leovic
- Grell Flan
- Fallen Warrior
- Rancid Corpse
- Risen Drudge
- Scaled Court Zombie
- Shadow Zombie
- Swarming Zombie
- Zombie Harbinger
- Zombie Stalker