271,100 rounded (Lion's Den)
Mammoths are large creatures usually found herded by Giants. They are most commonly found in the Rift and Eastmarch, though they can be found in Wrothgar, northern Cyrodiil, and the western regions of Valenwood.
Skills and Abilities
As they are considered elite enemies, mammoths are immune to all forms of crowd control effects.
- A basic melee attack that does moderate physical damage.
- The mammoth rears back and stomps the ground, doing moderate physical damage as well as staggering all enemies as indicated by a red circle.
- Vigorous Swipe
- The mammoth swings its tusks around, doing moderate physical damage over time to all enemies in front of it as indicated by a red cone.
- The mammoth charges forward, doing moderate physical damage as well as knocking down all enemies as indicated by a red rectangle.
- Salty Meats: Help gather food supplies for Cyrodilic Collections latest Murkmire expedition.
- Mannskadi, a mammoth at Dragon's Hallow
- Old Tusk, a mammoth found in Valeguard
- Rachaer, a mammoth found at Mammoth Ridge
- Siege Mammoth, a large mammoth found in Falkreath Hold
- Thickpelt, a mammoth found at the Giant Camp in the Rift
- Drublog Mammoth [verification needed — variant or unique?]
- Pocket Mammoth, a pygmy variant found in Wrothgar
- Timber Mammoth, the Valenwood variant
- Tundra Mammoth, a variant found in the Evergreen Crags region of Cyrodiil
A mammoth of Wrothgar