|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Line Rank||4||Cost||2430 Magicka|
|Cast Time||Instant||Duration||3 seconds|
Converts to a Stamina ability and deals Poison Damage. Reduces enemy Physical Resistance.
Reduces enemy Spell Resistance.
- Scorch: Stir a group of shalk that attack after 3 seconds, dealing [8301 / 8392 / 8482 / 8573] Magic Damage to enemies in front of you.
- Subterranean Assault: Cost: 2066 Stamina.
Stir a group of shalk that attack after 3 seconds, dealing [8577 / 8670 / 8764 / 8860] Poison Damage to enemies in front of you. Enemies damaged are afflicted with Major Fracture, reducing their by 5280 for 6 seconds.
- Deep Fissure: Stir a group of shalk that attack after 3 seconds, dealing [8579 / 8672 / 8767 / 8861] Magic Damage to enemies in front of you. Enemies damaged are afflicted with Major Breach, reducing their by 5280 for 6 seconds.
Scorch summons a group of Shalk to attack your enemies. The spell triggers after a 3 second delay, and deals Magic Damage to all enemies in a rectangular area in front of you. (The actual positions of the Shalk that appear is irrelevant. All targets within the rectangular region receive the same damage regardless of their proximity to the Shalk.) The Subterranean Assault morph changes the ability to a Stamina cost, and the damage to Poison Damage, and also reduces affected targets' resistances, while the Deep Fissure morph will Stun one enemy within the area of effect.
- It's important to pay attention to the 3 second delay on this spell. While in one sense it can be helpful as it allows you to cast before engaging the enemy and gives you time to line it up with other attacks, it can be a problem if you try to cast it again too quickly. Casting the spell again before it has triggered will simply cancel the first casting, and thus waste resources.
- Deep Fissure is a recommended morph for the Warden Initiate and Beast Caller builds, while Subterranean Assault is recommended for Savage Stalker.