|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Line Rank||42||Cost||4050 Magicka|
|Cast Time||Instant||Duration||10 seconds|
Travel faster, heals instantly, restores more ultimate.
Heals both you and the ally.
- Nature's Grasp: Launch a vine to swing yourself to an ally, healing them for [15377 / 15521 / 15692 / 15881] Health over 10 seconds. Gain 3 ultimate when this effect completes if you are in combat. This ability scales with your highest offensive stats.
- Bursting Vines: Launch a vine to swing yourself to an ally, instantly healing them for [9528 / 9634 / 9738 / 9841] Health. Gain 10 ultimate when healing an ally under 60% health while you are in combat. This effect can occur every 4 seconds. This ability scales with your highest offensive stats.
- Nature's Embrace: Launch a vine to swing yourself to an ally, healing you and them for [15829 / 15994 / 16178 / 16356] Health over 10 seconds. Gain 3 ultimate when each of these effects complete if you are in combat. This ability scales with your highest offensive stats.
Nature's Grasp causes you to teleport to an ally, restoring their Health over time. This allows you to use your other short-range healing abilities more effectively. The spell is built for dedicated healers, and is less effective in solo play, as you need an ally to jump to in order to cast it. However, you can use it along with Feral Guardian. Bursting Vines significantly reduces the healing given, but cause it to occur instantly instead of over time, while Nature's Embrace will also heal you as well as your target.
- Nature's Embrace is a recommended morph for the Warden Initiate build.
- While this skill is slotted, you will notice colored auras around other characters which are not normally there. So in addition to the usual red auras for hostile targets, yellow auras for neutral, and white auras for justice neutral, you will now see light blue auras for other friendly players, and green auras for friendly pets, such as Feral Guardian or allied Sorcerer pets.