The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Shalk are aggressive giant beetles native to Morrowind. They attack with fire and can move through lava unharmed.
Skills and Abilities
- Fire Bite
- Ash Mountain, Stonefalls
- Bad Man's Hallows, Glenumbra
- Blessed Crucible, The Rift
- Bloodmayne Cave, Cyrodiil
- Dreudurai Glass Mine, Vvardenfell
- Caverns of Kogoruhn, Forgotten Wastes
- Hightide Hollow, Stonefalls
- Maelstrom Arena, Wrothgar
- Nearby Magmaflow Overlook, Stonefalls
- Nchuleftingth, Vvardenfell
- Sarandel's Carnival, Grahtwood
- Senie, Stonefalls
- Softloam Cavern, Stonefalls
- Percussive Ranching: Help a kwama farmer gather his herd.
- Proving Trust: Aid a town in the wake of a volcanic eruption.
- The Show Must Go On: Rescue the Dancing Scrib from the Steel Shrikes.
- Unbridled Wealth: Recover a merchant's wares and her favorite guar.
- Razorback - Shalk located at Bloodmayne Cave
- Skitterflame - Champion Shalk located in Bad Man's Hallows.
- Fire Shalk
- Incineration Beetle - a variation created by The Beast Master in Blessed Crucible
- Great Shalk - a variation of Shalk found in Vvardenfell.
- Sickly Shalk - located at Sarandel's Carnival
- Trained Shalk - located at Sarandel's Carnival