- Based on what little is known about the Dwarven ruin of Avanchnzel, some scholars of Dwemer architecture believe it must be the outer chambers of a much larger site, access to which is now blocked. The automatons defending the place make it too dangerous to inquire further.
|Dwarven Centurions, Dwarven Spheres, Dwarven Spiders, Dwarven Spider Swarms, Dwarven Centurion; Thzallek Eft; Spider; Centipede;|
|Ragged Hills, The Rift|
|South of Honrich Tower|
Avanchnzel is a Dwemer ruin in the southern Rift, south of Honrich Tower containing Dwemer constructs. There are several bookshelves in the ruin and a lorebook. A Skyshard can be found in the southwestern chamber, while Thzallek Eft occupies the south hall.
- Into the Outside: Help recover some stolen Dwemer artifacts.
- The Precursor: Assist an Apostle in reassembling an ancient factotum with pieces from all across Tamriel.
Clearing the Dungeon
- Explore and clear Avanchnzel.
To clear this dungeon and mark it as complete, you need to kill the following bosses:
There is one Achievement associated with this location:
|Avancheznel Explorer||10||Explore and clear Avancheznel.|
- Avanchnzel is sometimes spelled "Avancheznel", in the achievement as well as some dialogue.
- Avanchnzel also appeared in Skyrim.
- Each image is relevant to its location, and each number corresponds to the key on the right.