The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- According to those who study the longlost culture of the Dwarves, "Razak" was a fairly common Dwemeri name. Scholars are divided on whether it means "precision engineer" or "tonal modulator."
|Fallen Wastes, Bangkorai|
- Razak's Wheel Objective: Investigate the Imperial presence at Razak's Wheel.
- A giant flesh atronach (Group Challenge)
- Archivist Poneria, an Imperial member of the Seventh Legion
- Archivist Sanctius, an Imperial member of the Seventh Legion
- Centurion Solinthia, an Imperial member of the Seventh Legion
- Mzanchndalft, a dwarven spider
- Razak's Behemoth, a dwarven centurion
- Rkurdamz, a dwarven sphere
There are three Achievements associated with this location:
|||Razak's Wheel Group Event||50||Defeat the flesh atronach at Razak's Wheel.|
|Razak's Wheel Vanquisher||10||Defeat three of the champions in Razak's Wheel.|
|Razak's Wheel Conqueror||50||Defeat all of the champions in Razak's Wheel.|