The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- The Dwarven ruins of Mzithumz are well known to house constructs and automatons that are still active and mobile—which makes them far too dangerous to enter as far as the locals are concerned, despite the resale value of Dwarven mechanisms and parts.
|North of Mournhold|
- Mzithumz Objective: Investigate the attack on a Hlaalu caravan.
- The Precursor: Assist an Apostle in reassembling an ancient factotum with pieces from all across Tamriel.
Outside Dwarven Ruin:
- Avos Llaren
- Caravan Master Girano
- Defender Maera
- Gidain Hlaalu (Merchant)
- House Hlaalu Retainer (Generic)
- Ivrisa Llaren
- Lieutenant Shra
- Lieutenant Silen
- Nedi Omayn
- Sergeant Tel
- Ultus Areloth
- Varvir Herano
Mzithumz Wayshrine is located near the shore south of the ruin.
- Prior to the introduction of One Tamriel, this area was level 18.
- Speaking to Raynor Vanos reveals he knowing sold something he knew may malfunction, for "field-testing".