|Type||Offensive||Casting||Fire and Forget|
|Spell ID||0007e8de||Editor ID||Hysteria|
|Base Cost||1240||Charge Time||3.0|
|Tome ID||000a271c||Tome Value||866|
Reward for quest Illusion Ritual Spell
- Creatures and people up to level 25 flee from combat for 60 seconds.
Hysteria is a master level Illusion spell that causes creatures and people up to level 25 within 250 ft of the caster to flee from combat for 60 seconds.
- Hysteria, 25 pts in 250 ft for 60 secs
- Animage, animals 8 levels higher can be affected.
- Kindred Mage, people 10 levels higher can be affected.
- Aspect of Terror, all targets 10 levels higher can be affected
- Master of the Mind, allows spell to work on undead, daedra, and automata.
Note that most of these perks will stack, so the overall effective values for the spell with perks are as follows:
|Aspect of Terror||35|
|Animage + Aspect of Terror||43|
|Kindred Mage + Aspect of Terror||45|
Master of the Mind will not stack with Kindred Mage or Animage, which is primarily of interest when attempting to cast spells on vampires, when it will come up that Kindred Mage does not apply, even though vampires have black souls. Death Hounds are not affected by Animage, but they are not animals to begin with; more generally, the perks will not combine when fighting people or animals raised by necromancers.