The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Aphren's Tomb — A ruined fort in eastern Stormhaven, northeast of Wayrest.
- Bone Orchard — A large cemetery in southwest Grahtwood, northeast of Southpoint.
- Castle of the Worm — Mannimarco's stronghold in Coldharbour.
- Dark Anchors
- Echo Cave — A cave in northwestern Cyrodiil, between Forts Dragonclaw and Warden containing undead.
- Fang Lair — A group dungeon in Bangkorai.
- Hall of the Dead — A tomb in Windhelm.
- Hectahame Grotto — An Ayleid ruin in northern Greenshade, northeast of Dread Vullain.
- House Indoril Crypt — An ancestral burial tomb of House Indoril, located in Davon's Watch.
- Mal Sorra's Tomb — A Dunmer tomb in central Coldharbour, southwest of the Orchard containing undead.
- Nairume's Prison — The winter location of Falinesti, in central Grahtwood, just west of Elden Root.
- Old Merchant Caves — A valley located north of Marbruk in northwestern Greenshade.
- Ouze — A ruin in eastern Malabal Tor, east of Silvenar.
- Pelin Graveyard — A crypt in central Bangkorai, south of Evermore.
- The Vile Manse — A public dungeon in northwestern Reaper's March.
- The Wailing Prison — A sub-location of Coldharbour, Molag Bal's realm of Oblivion.
- Thukhozod's Sanctum — An Ayleid ruin in western Wrothgar.
- Vahtacen — An Ayleid ruin in eastern Cyrodiil, between Drakelowe and Farragut Keeps, containing undead.