The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- "(And Pelinal) broke the doors open for the prisoners of the Vahtache with the Slave-Queen flying on Morihaus above them, and Men called her Al-Esh for the first time." — The Song of Pelinal, Volume 4
|The Faceless (Boss)
Wraith; Skeletal Bruisers; Skeletal Defenders; Skeletal Archers
|Mist Morrow Vale, Cyrodiil|
|Between Drakelowe and Farragut Keeps|
- Ayleid Treasure: Loot an Ayleid relic from Vahtacen.
Clearing the Dungeon
- Explore and clear Vahtacen.
To clear this dungeon and mark it as complete, you need to kill the following bosses:
There is one Achievement associated with this location:
|Vahtacen Explorer||10||Explore and clear Vahtacen.|
- Vahtacen also appeared in Oblivion.
- Update 20 added Harlun's Outpost, a fort which overlooks Vahtacen from the west.