Horses • Felines • Guar • Bears • Camels • Wolves • Other
- The Hearthfire Kagouti appears to be a sort of magical hybrid, a wizard's experimental melding of a carnivorous reptile and a flame atronach. The fact that they were first sighted in the Telvanni Grazelands lends this theory some credence.
- Hailing from the heart of Elsweyr, these striped mounts are known for their gentle and trusting natures. Once they found them incompetent as watchdogs, the villagers of Helkarn bred them to mountable size.
The Helkarn Wolf is a white wolf with black and brown stripes that was datamined in Patch 3.2.0. It's default name is "Happy-Pant".
- The brown Highland Wolf is common in the Colovian hills and in Cyrodiil's Great Forest, where wild packs are feared by farmers and shepherds. But foresters have domesticated the beasts and, bred for size, use them as mounts.
- In Black Marsh this mount is called Scales-Seem-Daubed-with-Hist-Sap, but the rest of Tamriel just calls it the Hist Guar. It is the only subspecies of guar known to enjoy music.
The Hist Guar is a green guar mount with glowing yellow splotches. It was available from the Crown Store for 1,500 , and as part of the Shadows of the Hist Collector's Bundle. It was also available as a Legendary-reward in the Xanmeer Crown Crate season. Its default name is "Apricot".
Hollowjack Daedra-Skull Wolf
- Conventional wisdom holds that these bizarre and eerie Skull mounts are just riding wolves imbued with a haunting illusory appearance—but some whisper that they aren't from Tamriel at all, but summoned from the Hollowjack half-world or demi-plane.
Hollowjack Flame-Skull Senche
- Conventional wisdom holds that these bizarre and eerie Skull mounts are just Senche-Panthers imbued with a haunting illusory appearance—but some whisper that they aren't from Tamriel at all, but summoned from the Hollowjack half-world or demi-plane.
Hollowjack Rider Bear
- When the moons rise over the Witches Festival, Jaque o' the Hollow haunts the mounts of mortals, cursing their riders to gallop headless through the night. Even the doughty bear mounts of the Nords are susceptible.
Hollowjack Rider Camel
- Even in the wastes of the Alik'r, far from Rivenspire, when the sun sets on a moonless Witches Festival night riders may find themselves headless, galloping across the darkling dunes on shadowy camels and clutching glimmering Hollowjacks.
Hollowjack Rider Guar
- The legend of Jaque o' the Hollow has spread even to the misty realms of eastern Tamriel where the Guar roam the woods and marshes, and during the dark nights of the Witches Festival reptile-riders may also find themselves haunted and headless!
Hollowjack Rider Horse
- Every Witches Festival, the haunted legend of a hidden Rivenspire hollow once more comes to life—if you can call it that—and horse riders across Tamriel are cursed to gallop headless through the night on dark and frantic seeds.
Hollowjack Rider Senche
- Jaque o' the Hollow haunts Rivenspire during dark Witches Festival nights, and even those who ride Senche-Tiger mounts may find themselves padding headless through the moonless dark while waving a glowing gourd.
Hollowjack Rider Wolf
- Night winds whisper through the Hollow
And the darknight-wolf pack prowls
Then your wolf-mount turns to follow
And you ride headless as it howls
Hollowjack Wraith-Lantern Steed
- Conventional wisdom holds that these bizarre and eerie Skull mounts are just horses imbued with a haunting illusory appearance—but some whisper that they aren't from Tamriel at all, but summoned from the Hollowjack half-world or demi-plane.
- "Sometimes Argonians want to travel a long way for a long time, and how do people do that? On mounts! And so useful lizards become Lizard Steeds of proven shapes, and then Argonians can ride, tall in the saddle and proud!" —Ukaspa of Lilmoth
Horse-Lizard Steed is available from the Xanmeer Crown Crates as a Apex-level reward. Its default name is "Lizardhoof".