Horses • Felines • Guar • Bears • Camels • Wolves • Other
Galvanic Storm Steed
- The Galvanic Storm Steed fuses the power of a Storm Atronach from Oblivion with the bloodline of the Yokudan Chargers, the famous war horses of the Redguards, to create an incomparable mount.
Glenumbra Border Wolf
- Though in coloration the Glenumbra Border Wolf resembles certain Breton dog breeds, this sturdy and stoic mount is no dog, and will carry a High Rock courier for leagues through dark night and heavy weather.
The Glenumbra Border Wolf is an upcoming mount. Its default name is "Moor-Rover".
- The uncanny Gloam Wolf hails from the Oblivion plane of the Daedric Prince Nocturnal. Sometimes, the Night Mistress will reward a loyal Tamrielic worshiper with a Gloam Wolf Mount sent permanently to Nirn.
The Gloam Wolf will be available during ESO's 2019 Anniversary Jubilee, from April 25th through May 9th as a Crown Gem exclusive. It resembles a Gloam Wolf, seen in service to the Daedric Prince Nocturnal. Its default name is "Blackshadow".
- "These Glowgill Guar mounts come from a coastal tribe over near Archon. Handsome, are they not? I've been told they can breathe underwater through those gills, though personally, I have never tested this." —Ukaspa, Stablemaster of Lilmoth
The Glowgill Guar was given away as a Daily Reward in December 2018. Its default name is "Swimmer".
Golden Eye Guar
- A crossbreed of banded and wild guar, as fearsome as it is intelligent and difficult to control.
Gorne Striped Wolf
- The Isle of Gorne off the east coast of Morrowind is home to many strange creatures found nowhere else in Tamriel. One of these is the giant Striped Wolf, packs of which terrorized the island's settlers till they were suppressed in the Troubled House Hunt.
The Gorne Striped Wolf Mount is available in the Dwarven Crown Crates as a Legendary-level reward. Its default name is "Loper".
Gray Yokudan Charger
- These chargers are descended from the great gray war-horses of the Ra Gada.
Great Dark Stag
- The Great Dark Stag is one of the five Aspects of Hircine, invoked as Uricanbeg, "whose hooves drum the Blood Summons."
The Great Dark Stag was available from the Crown Store for 4,000 for one day, for fatal Fredas. Its default name is "Get of Uricanbeg". Unlike other mounts, it has no visual upgrades for Riding Skill.
- Though the Reachmen of Markarth say they were the first to successfully domesticate the Great Elk of Skyrim and break them as mounts, the Nords of Haafingar say it was really all their idea.
A Great Elk mount is available from the Crown Store for 4,500 . Its default name is "Chandelier". Unlike other mounts, it has no visual upgrades for Riding Skill.
Green Narsis Guar
- The robust Green Narsis is the standard mount and dray-beast of central Morrowind.
The Green Narsis Guar is a green guar mount that came with the 2015 "Black Fredas Special!" bundle in the Crown Store, and can also be found in Dwarven Crown Crates as an Epic-level reward. Its default name is "Narsty".
Green-Graht Ghost Cat
- The Psijic monk who created the spell for conjuring the spirit of a Psijic Senche Exemplar back into the world of the living as a tangible Ghost Cat was a Wood Elf—which probably explains why it manifests as an Y'frren spirit of the Green.
The Green-Graht Ghost Cat is a green ghostly senche available in the Psijic Vault Crown Crates as a hidden Apex-level reward. Its default name is "Jade".
- "Some dryskins ask, 'Since a Guar is already a swamp reptile mount, why create Lizard-Steeds shaped like Guar? Isn't that somewhat redundant?' These dryskins are unusually perceptive!" —Ukaspa of Lilmoth