UESPWiki:New Page Requests/Archive 1
|This is an archive of past UESPWiki:New Page Requests discussions. Do not edit the contents of this page, except for maintenance such as updating links.|
- 1 Completed Requests (Nov.11-Nov.18)
- 1.1 Skyrim Spell Pages
- 1.2 Skyrim Items
- 1.3 Skyrim creature: The Falmer
- 1.4 Skyrim Item: The Jaged Crown
- 1.5 Skyrim Activities Pages
- 1.6 Skyrim: Miscellaneous
- 1.7 Skyrim: Treasure Maps
- 1.8 Easter Eggs Page
- 1.9 Skyrim Glitches Page
- 1.10 Skyrim:bugs
- 1.11 Skyrim:Jobs
- 1.12 Skyrim:Alain Dufant
- 1.13 Honorhall Orphanage
- 1.14 Skyrim Merchants, Trainers, and Inns needs creation
- 1.15 Dogs Page
- 1.16 Skyrim:Trainers
- 1.17 Skyrim Counties
- 1.18 Skyrim Platform Specific Information: Xbox 360
- 1.19 Player Home Pages
- 1.20 Redbelly Mine
- 1.21 Earlund
- 1.22 Vilemyr Inn
- 1.23 rockwallow mine
- 1.24 Smithing Recipe Pages
- 1.25 Alchemy Effects
- 1.26 Skyrim:The_Lusty_Argonian_Maid
- 1.27 Blacksmiths
- 1.28 Dragon Priest(s)
- 1.29 Hamelyn
- 1.30 Valga Vinicia
- 1.31 Maiq the Liar
- 1.32 Powers
- 1.33 Shrines
- 1.34 Dwemer Ruins
- 1.35 Draugr
- 1.36 Skyrim:Hired Muscle
- 1.37 Skyrim:The Eye (and Staff) of Magnus (artifact)
- 1.38 The Numbers Job
- 1.39 Dragon Priest Masks
- 1.40 Bandit Chief
- 1.41 Skyrim:Blackreach
- 1.42 Skyrim:Night Mother
- 1.43 Skyrim Books by Subject
- 1.44 Dragon Bridge People
- 1.45 Paarthurnax
- 1.46 Skyrim:Stables
- 1.47 Skyrim:Traps
- 1.48 Hired Thugs
- 1.49 Skyrim:Thalmor and Skyrim:Gray-Manes
- 1.50 Skyrim:Deepwood Vale
- 1.51 Darkwater Crossing People
- 1.52 Babette
- 1.53 Multi Effect Poisons and Potions List
- 1.54 Left-Handed Elves
- 1.55 Barenziah's Stone
- 1.56 Udefrykte
- 1.57 Dremora Kynreeve
- 1.58 Skyrim:Orcish Strongholds
- 1.59 Skyrim:Alduin
- 1.60 Honeyside People
Completed Requests (Nov.11-Nov.18)
Skyrim Spell Pages
Now that Skyrim has been released (at least in Australia) I have started creation on the spell pages as I play. Currently Restoration and Destruction have placeholders with basic info. Please open pages for the remaining spell schools: Illusion; Conjuration and Alteration. -- Alienangel 21:00AEST 11 Nov 2011.
- Skyrim:Restoration, Skyrim:Destruction, Skyrim:Illusion, Skyrim:Conjuration and Skyrim:Alteration all exist already. rpeh •T•C•E• 11:08, 11 November 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks but I'm not referring to the skill perk pages, but the separate spell list pages per spell school. There is general agreement on the skill page discussions that spell lists should be a separate page, and you currently navigate to these pages from main --> Skyrim:Magic --> Skyrim:Spells
- Skyrim:Destruction Spells and Skyrim:Restoration Spells are live; but Skyrim:Illusion Spells, Skyrim:Conjuration Spells and Skyrim:Alteration Spells are not. -- Alienangel 22:15AEST, 11 November 2011
I was going to begin creating pages for the weapons/armors that were confirmed via demo videos. I.E the Glass Sword and Banded Iron Shield as well as other items from the video. — Unsigned comment by Helhag (talk • contribs) at 02:31 on 30 October 2011 (UTC)
- I don't think we need much more besides redirects for these items. However, we don't know much about Skyrim items yet (probably because they're not the best selling point). Currently, pretty much all pages that need to be created are linked to from Skyrim:Items. --AKB Talk Cont Mail 02:31, 30 October 2011 (UTC)
- (e/c) We're not going to have individual pages for most items in the game. Rather, we're going to have pages providing statistics for a large set of related items (pages such as Oblivion:Weapons) and then redirects for individual item names (e.g., Oblivion:Glass Longsword). However, it's really not even worth your effort to start putting together any of those pages, because we're going to be auto-generating all the redirects and statistics as soon as we get the game data. Plus some of the statistics you'd be posting are sure to be inaccurate -- the armor ratings and weapon damages are skill-dependent, and we don't know how to convert the values seen in the videos to the base armor rating or base damage. --NepheleTalk 02:37, 30 October 2011 (UTC)
Skyrim creature: The Falmer
The Falmer are in skyrim, encountered in some dungeons.
Skyrim Item: The Jaged Crown
The Jaged Crown is the key item in the quest The Jaged Crown. (duh) Its also a key part to the imperial legion storyline.
- The quest page Skyrim:The Jagged Crown exists. There's already a redirect Skyrim:Jagged Crown for the item that takes you to the artifacts page. rpeh •T•C•E• 13:43, 12 November 2011 (UTC)
Skyrim Activities Pages
Due to the new miscellaneous quests in the game, I believe a page that listed them all, under the name miscellaneous would be helpful for users looking to find these quests or get help.
- We already had Skyrim:Objectives for the miscellaneous objectives; Skyrim:Miscellaneous Quests for miscellaneous quests has been created. --NepheleTalk 16:26, 12 November 2011 (UTC)
Skyrim: Treasure Maps
Solution to the various Treasure maps found in Skyrim would be nice. There are at least 4 of them. Based on the fact that i carry a Treasure Map IV in my inventory.
- The book pages (including notes) are about to be created. Presumably, the treasure map (I've found that one too) relates to a quest, so a solution will eventually appear on a quest page. rpeh •T•C•E• 13:43, 12 November 2011 (UTC)
Easter Eggs Page
When leaving Markath, A guard says "Aw, did someone take your sweetie roll" the same line from Fallout 3 when you're still in the vault.
This should be created - I've met an NPC called "Temba Wide-Arms", an obvious reference to the Star Trek: TNG episode.
Skyrim Glitches Page
If you have arrows equipped to you when you put them in a chest, they will remain on your back but not in your inventory. To fix it, put the arrows back into your inventory, re-equip them, and the unequip them. Kremlin16 04:34, 12 November 2011 (UTC)
At the beginning of the game, the executioner sometimes freezes causing the cut scene to stop, and might crash the game. (PS3)
- Not yet. I'd rather not have a page that quickly becomes crammed with every little problem somebody experiences. rpeh •T•C•E• 13:43, 12 November 2011 (UTC)
A bugs page should be added ASAP, so work-a-rounds and solutions can more quickly be disseminated and posted. A well structured page to assist in providing information on confirmed problems is in order. Not so concerned with whether the terminology should be 'bugs', 'glitches', or 'bugs/glitches', or which conjures the thought of petty errors and exploits, versus game-breaking problems.
Reason being: A severe release day bug prevented the game from saving. Neither manual or auto-save of any kind functioned, and ruined a good two hours worth of play. After downloading a release day update on xbox live the game would save. Was that the solution? Don't know, there was no page to check if others had a similar problem. It's a new game and a page like that is one the first places I go, I'm sure others would agree.--184.108.40.206 20:46, 12 November 2011 (UTC)
A page for the various jobs you can do (chopping wood, etc.)
This page will give information about Alain Dufant a named person in Skyrim. -- Degger 5:14 AEST 12 Nov 2011.
I would like to make a request to make the honorall orphanage
Skyrim Merchants, Trainers, and Inns needs creation
I wanted to fill in some locations for e.g. a potion merchant, but the page isn't created...
For more information regarding dogs, their locations, uses, etc.
For more information on location of skill trainers.
All the major cities have their own pages, however the counties don't. Cokeman 03:02, 13 November 2011 (UTC)
Skyrim Platform Specific Information: Xbox 360
Add a console information page for the Xbox 360. I want to add a section about controls and felt it would be relevant here.
Player Home Pages
Requesting individual pages for the possible player homes so more information/screen shots can be added for them without cluttering the Skyrim:Houses page.
A mine in the town of Shor's Stone. Contains spiders for enemies and ebony ore. Will add pictures and map.
- Who or what is Earlund? I don't see anything in Skyrim with that name. Are you thinking of SR:Eorlund Gray-Mane?--NepheleTalk 09:59, 13 November 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, its the same character. It just didn't come up when I typed my search for Eorland so I didn't find it.
Skyrim:Vilemyr Inn I'd like to upload a screen shot and short description of this inn so it can be linked from the NPC pages of those that live in it.
this small mine is a good location to mine for iron ore.
Smithing Recipe Pages
I'm thinking it'd be a fantastic idea if there were several pages with tables featuring all of the smithing recipes available in the game, complete with required materials, output objects and quantities, and other things like net revenue (for hypothetical example, gold ore is 50g per unit, a gold ingot is worth 150g, it takes two gold ores to make a gold ingot, so you gain 50g by making the recipe; just an example, not actual values).
Which then poses the question: should there be a separate article for each type of crafting (smelting, forge, tanning rack), or should they all be in one article separated into subheaders? --Dividebyichi 10:38, 13 November 2011 (UTC)
If the page can be started, I can pop a crap ton of what I'm just looking at right now. I can give materials needed and price values up to dwarven in heavy, and up to leather in light. Also, is there a materials page for these? I know there's a smelting page, so that could be included. Separating them by crafting station is good, but why stop at smithing? There should be a whole recipe page with subheaders of each crafting skill and subsequent links to each crafting station. The forge can be divided into subheaders for the armor and weapon types. --Dalsio 00:07, 14 November 2011 (UTC)
- Pages have been created at SR:Tanning, SR:Forge, SR:Grindstone, and SR:Workbench. Info has also been added to SR:Cooking and SR:Smelting. --NepheleTalk 06:14, 14 November 2011 (UTC)
I have posted a comprehensive list of alchemy effects and the ingredients that produce them in the Talk section of the Ingredients page. Oblivion had an Effects page and it was very convenient for figuring out what was necessary to create specific potions. We can reuse the same format but just fill in the new information, which can be found at []
- I just generated the page directly from the game data: SR:Alchemy_Effects. --NepheleTalk 06:14, 14 November 2011 (UTC)
Simply to serve as a redirect to Skyrim:The_Lusty_Argonian_Maid,_v1, specifically to allow "seen in" on Lore:The_Lusty_Argonian_Maid to function.
This page could be useful to find both blacksmith NPCs, and locations of Blacksmithing stations (forge, grinder, etc.). I know of three locations/blacksmiths so far in my short time, two in Whiterun with a smelter, and one station in Riverwood (I think that's the name). If it's just vaguely started, I can take care of the rest, and add some more as I travel around.--Dalsio 00:07, 14 November 2011 (UTC)
- Done: SR:Blacksmith. There are also separate pages for each crafting station (see links under #Smithing Recipe Pages), so if you're starting to list locations, it would be good to have them on those pages, too. --NepheleTalk 06:42, 14 November 2011 (UTC)
A group of priests, members of the Dragon Cult, that each have a specific magical mask with very powerful effects. There are eight masks that share the name of the priest that holds it; Hevnoraak, Krosis, Morokei, Nahkriin, Otar, Rahgot, Vokun and Volsung. There is also a "Wooden Mask" that when worn at a alter in Labyrinthian will teleport you to another version of the alter where you are able to use the 8 masks with the alter. (I haven't actually done this yet as I am missing one mask but will update the page as I get it... Also a page for each priest is needed, their location, their different weaknesses useful in fighting them. We also need to make pages like "Vokun(mask)" or "The Mask of Vokun")
- I've created SR:Dragon Priest, which contains links to the individual priests. The masks already exist as disambig pages (e.g., SR:Vokun (item)). Right now, they are all redirects pointing to SR:Artifacts, but eventually they'll be turned into individual pages providing more complete information. Anyone's free to start doing that. Similarly, SR:Wooden Mask exists. --NepheleTalk 06:42, 14 November 2011 (UTC)
A Mage found under Honningbrew Meadery. Drops Hamelyn's Journal.
- Skyrim:Hamelyn - done. He got skipped by the bot because of his weird race. rpeh •T•C•E• 11:14, 14 November 2011 (UTC)
Well I wanted to create many Skyrim related pages with NPCs and places but I'm unable to do so because of the restrictions... Can somebody unblock this option for me? For example, there's NPC named Valga Vinicia, she is the owner of the Inn Dead Man's Drink located in Falkreath. She doesn't have her own page yet nor does the Inn Dead Man's Drink... --Arkhon 06:18, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
- Skyrim:Valga Vinicia already exists. So does Skyrim:Dead Man's Drink - although that was only created a couple of hours ago. rpeh •T•C•E• 11:02, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
Maiq the Liar
We need this page just as a redirect to the proper one. Super easy; text is below, just copy and paste.
#REDIRECT [[Skyrim:M'aiq the Liar]] [[Category:Redirects from Misspellings]]
Currently there is no page explaining powers, what they are, what they do, how you get them, or how you use them. I think this is a necessary page, especially now early on in the game when people are having a hard time figuring out how stuff works. We can mention things like powers map to the same slot as shouts, and are used similarly. And that you can't equip both a shout and a power at the same time. And which powers are timed and which aren't, and which are once a day and which aren't. Essentially we'll need just an opening paragraph then a combined list of the racial powers, with some known stats.
We need a "Skyrim:Shrines" page. Minor Edits 02:18, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
The places article is missing the category of Dwemer Ruins (for lack of a better term). I would like a page to be created under places as: Dwemer Ruins so we can list different Dwemer Ruins. I think they are unique enough to be separate from other places.
One of the missions that the player receives after joining the Companions in Whiterun. The mission is to intimidate Jervar.
- It already exists at SR:Hired Muscle, and was created five days ago. --NepheleTalk 03:21, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
Skyrim:The Eye (and Staff) of Magnus (artifact)
There is a quest of the same name, but I want to make a page which represents the actual orb/artifact thing. I thought about putting it under lore, but I'm not sure. Let me know where you decide is best to place it.
I also need the Staff of Magnus. Again, there is a quest of the same name, but this is the artifact. In this particular case, there are already refs to it from Morrowind, Daggerfall and it's in the Lore section, but there's no Skyrim version as of yet. Thanks. Predator106 20:08, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
- Not sure about the eye, but the Staff should be confined to the Artifacts page - neither have a pivotal enough role or a deep enough lore to really warrant their own pages, in my opinion... Tentacle 22:49, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
- There already is a redirect at SR:Staff of Magnus (the quest is at SR:The Staff of Magnus). And there is no item called the "Eye of Magnus". There is an activator -- something you can click -- but nothing that you can pick up. Therefore, there are no item stats and no reason to create an item page for it. Information relevant to completing the quest belongs on the quest page. --NepheleTalk 03:21, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
The Numbers Job
A page detailing possible options for this quest should be made.
Dragon Priest Masks
A page dedicated towards the 9 masks of the Dragon Priests. Already have the research and ready to post. Not used to the formalities of a wiki, but can figure out the formatting and already understand the etiquette required to create such a post.
- There are already invidual redirects for every one of the masks, pointing to SR:Artifacts. As stated under #Dragon Priest(s) you are free to update those redirects and turn them into full articles. Any general information, common to all of the masks, probably belongs on the Artifacts page instead of creating a third page covering the same items. --NepheleTalk 03:21, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
Bandit leader; usually a single Chief is found in a fort of Bandits. At least one confirmed location- Robber's Gorge, and I know for certain they're all over Skyrim. Pages for Bandits and Bandit Thugs already exist.
- Information about Bandit Chiefs belongs on the SR:Bandit page (for comparison, see the OB:Bandit page). Although a redirect for Bandit Chief will be created before too long, that will be a redirect, and it's not where you should be adding any information. --NepheleTalk 03:21, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, that's what I meant- I just don't know the terminology yet... Thanks. Willman 05:05, 17 November 2011 (UTC)
For the Dark Brotherhood's Night Mother
Skyrim Books by Subject
Dragon Bridge People
A page listing the NPC's in Dragon Bridge needs to be made, as well as every other town/city in Skyrim for that matter, so that in the Dragon Bridge page, they will appear; e.g. http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Whiterun has http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Whiterun_People. I'm fully prepared to go through every detail of Dragon Bridge at the moment, and would be more than willing to do the same for the other settlements. Also, how can I become a UESP editor and be able to create my own pages, bypassing this request process?
- People pages created for all cities and towns, although they still need to be transcluded on all those pages. If you qualify to be a UESPWiki:Userpatroller you can make a request on that page. --NepheleTalk 05:07, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
Younger brother of Alduin, and son of Akatosh. Paarthunax is the Master of the Graybeards. He teaches the Player the "Fire Breath" shout. Paarthurnax also helps the Dovahkiin defeat Alduin in the first battle between the two. Resides on the Throat of the World.
- Already exists: see SR:Paarthurnax. --NepheleTalk 21:11, 14 November 2011 (UTC)
- Can't we have one for the eponymous NPC as well? Tentacle 16:47, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
An articles outlining the information of Skyrim's stables including the locations, horses for sale and price should be created.
We don't have a page for detailing the various traps, triggers, and disarming mechanics for the assorted traps to be encountered in the Skyrim dungeons.
Merchants who notice you've stolen their items AFTER the event will hire three thugs to "teach a lesson" to you. One thug will hold the contract which will also list the NPC's name who hired them. It seems going back to the contractor does not give any extra dialogue or action.
Skyrim:Thalmor and Skyrim:Gray-Manes
Both of these are fairly important non-joinable factions in Skyrim, the former a little more than the latter. Not sure exactly how Gray-Manes is spelt. We already have a Battle-Borns page for reference. Revoran 19:08, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
- SR:Thalmor and SR:Gray-Mane (although there is still a minor question about the correct name of the latter page). --NepheleTalk 05:07, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
Darkwater Crossing People
NPC list table for Darkwater Crossing Residents. Its marked as mine, but is really a settlement. The mine has its own zone and a different.
That creepy little girl...
Multi Effect Poisons and Potions List
Might be useful since I am starting to compile a list of ingredients that go beyond 1 effect.
- Skyrim:Useful Potions created for consistency with other games. rpeh •T•C•E• 14:30, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
A race of Mer which should be added to the list of races on this wiki. Only briefly mentioned in a few in-game books, the Left-Handed Elves supposedly lived in the Redguard homeland of Yokuda. It is implied they were entirely destroyed by the Redguards in a war between the two. The rest died with Yokuda. They are thought to have created the Orichalc Tower of Yokuda. These elves haven't been reported to have Touched even the Abecean Isles, and therefore had died long before the Ayleids started White Gold Tower. (Directly Sourced from "The Elder Scrolls Wiki")
- Not done. Sounds like fanfic. The ES Wiki is not a reliable source. rpeh •T•C•E• 10:16, 17 November 2011 (UTC)
kind of a spoiler page for the "unusual gems". Posting of the quest and location of all 24 stones (i have no clue where all 24 are)if anything user contribs would help to make life *significantly* easier. Xthatfrenchguyx 08:29, 17 November 2011 (UTC)
- The quest No Stone Unturned already exists, with a list of stone locations. I've created a redirect from Stone of Barenziah, which is the correct name, to that quest. rpeh •T•C•E• 10:24, 17 November 2011 (UTC)
Found in "A Cure For Madness" in the ice caves portion of the mission, is most certainly a reference to the Udyrfrykte from Bloodmoon, who was found in a similar area. Not sure if the spelling is a game error, but it's different than both previous appearances. It's a unique troll nonetheless. --Applepixie 11:43, 17 November 2011 (UTC)
The Dremora return from Oblivion, they play a role within the quest The Black Star. They are one of the very few ways to obtain Daedra Hearts and this would help many players in acquiring these much sought-after items. There currently exists, no articles within Skyrim for Dremora.
These Orcish Strongholds are a specific category of places in Skyrim, being at least four: Narzulbur SE of Windhelm with initiation of an objective to be find gauntlets called the Forgemaster's Fingers, Largashbur W of Riften, Dushnik Yal SE of Markarth and Mor Khazgur far W of Solitude. The Forgemaster's Fingers can be obtained from several locations: Cronvangr Cave, Morvunskar, and Cragwallow Slope, which has not yet been put up showing the location, but it is South of Narzulbur, which is East of Kynesgrove - which is South of Windhelm.
- Please forget ESWiki as a reliable source. I've created Skyrim:Orcish Strongholds in any case. rpeh •T•C•E• 22:43, 17 November 2011 (UTC)
- Very good. I did not add those references in my original request. That was added by an anonymous user. Maybe I should have signed my part when I started it, so that the different sources of questions and of information had been more clear? Anyway. As I am not a very experienced wiki user, I appreciate the addition of new categories as a framework to participate as user. They make it easier for me to contribute in my little ways. --MortenOSlash 09:45, 18 November 2011 (UTC)
I think we would benefit from an SR:Alduin page, to replace any links in Skyrim articles to his Lore article. It will allow us to give more focused and applicable information about him, rather than a general overview of his role in Tamriel, perhaps? Tentacle 08:13, 18 November 2011 (UTC)
(Alternatively, you might add her to Riften People instead?)
- Separate "people" pages are not appropriate for individual buildings -- they're used to list all the people in a city or town. On the Honeyside page, you should just use a table such as the one you've shown here. She should then also be added to the Riften People page -- which will make her show up on both SR:Riften and SR:People. --NepheleTalk 22:43, 18 November 2011 (UTC)
|Prev: None||Up: New Page Requests||Next: Archive 2|