|Health||Varies; 62,900 (Lake of Teeth)|
Skills and Abilities
As nereids are considered flying creatures, snares and roots are ineffective against them. Nereids are weak to fire, thus using fire-based attacks against them may stun them briefly. They use various frost spells, and getting hit by their attacks may apply the "Chill" status effect. This effect does minor frost damage to the player and slows the player down for a short time.
- Frost Bolt
- The nereid throws a ball of ice at the player as a basic ranged attack. This attack does minor frost damage.
- Water Geyser
- The nereid causes a jet of water to appear beneath the player's feet, doing moderate frost damage. Move out of the red circle to avoid this.
- The nereid creates a swirling vortex around itself, doing moderate frost damage over time to all enemies standing within the doughnut-shaped red area (i.e., only the area between the two concentric red circles actually does damage). This spell can be interrupted to set the nereid off balance, or simply avoided.
Creatures closely related to Nereids:
- Desuuga the Siren, a boss found at Siren's Cove
- Emelin the Returned, a boss found in Underpall Cave
- Emi'liah, an underling of Shada at Shada's Tear
- Jah'lah, an underling of Shada at Shada's Tear
- Kimbrudhil the Songbird, at Shipwreck Cove
- Lady Solace, a boss found at her eponymous Fen
- Lorelia, an ancient nereid of Halcyon Lake
- Queen of Three Mercies, a boss found at Waterdancer Falls
- Shada, the leader of the nereids at Shada's Tear
- The Sisters of Floods, Rain, and Waves, siblings looking to reclaim Arx Corinium
- Tallatta the Lustrous, a boss found at Jagged Grotto