The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- The Better of Two Evils: Choose to aid either Valeric's coven or Majorn's bloodfiends.
- "I'm tired of being stuck in here all day long. Such a shame. When we walk in the beautiful sunlight, we burst into flames."
- "Though I suppose it does make taking a stroll more exciting."
- You're rather polite for a vampire.
- "Just because I'm not attempting to rip you open and feast on your blood doesn't mean that I'm not thinking about it."
- "It's our nature to lust for the life within you. Luckily for you, Valeric has taught us to control our hunger."
- "Valeric saved us. He has his reasons, I guess."
- "He even infiltrated a Dominion military camp to save Jaruk. The Khajiit was dying and Valeric turned him."
- And what about you?
- "I was different once. A servant, given to the Nords as a gift when this alliance was formed."
- "Eventually, though, my masters grew tired of me and I was thrown out into the cold."
- How did you survive?
- "I didn't. The cold overtook me. The next thing I remember, Valeric was watching over me. He gave me his gift to save me."
- "It's kind of funny. On the day I died, my life truly began."