The Sheogorad region is a wild maritime province consisting of about 28 islands off the north coast of Vvardenfell, Morrowind. The high pillar-like menhirs characteristic of the area also result in hundreds of rocks, either just exposed, or lying just below the surface, which makes marine navigation almost impossible. The only accessible port, Dagon Fel, is on the main island of the archipelago, reached by skirting the region and coming in from the north.
- 1 Related Quests
- 2 Places
- 3 People
- Beneran's Bounty: Collect a bounty on the murderer Nerer Beneran in Sargon.
- The Necromancer of Vas: Clean out a den of Necromancers far north in the Sheogorad Region.
- Food and Drink for the Hermit: Deliver some food to the hermit Sendas Sathis on Shuran Island.
- Malacath of the House of Troubles: Start the Pilgrimages of the Four Corners by visiting the Statue of Malacath.
- Silent Pilgrimage: Take a vow of silence to perform a pilgrimage to the Sanctus Shrine, west of Dagon Fel.
- Kurapli Seeks Justice: Take vengeance for the death of Kurapli's husband by killing the outcast Zallay Subaddamael.
- Azura's Quest: Settle a bet between Azura and Sheogorath.
- Sheogorath's Quest: Stick a fork in a Bull Netch to make sure it's done.
- Malacath's Quest: End the bloodline of a false hero.
- Blood Ties: Find out what happened to the Ancient's son after she became a vampire.
- The Vampire Hunter: Kill a vampire hunter from Ald'ruhn who has been seen near the headquarters.
- The Weary Vampire: Investigate the numerous deaths at the hand of a vampire near Tel Mora.
- Thelas' Pillows: Discover the lost shipment of Drarayne Thelas' pillows in the Abandoned Shipwreck.
- Dagon Fel — A tiny Imperial fishing village in the far north, populated almost entirely by Nords.
- Aharasaplit Camp — An Ashlander camp on the southern shoreline of the island of Sheogorad, located southwest of Dagon Fel and northwest of Rotheran.
- Andavel Ancestral Tomb — A tomb located at the center of the large island north of Urshilaku Camp.
- Dralas Ancestral Tomb — A large tomb between Dagon Fel and Rotheran on the island of Sheogorad.
- Drethan Ancestral Tomb — A small tomb on an island in the Sheogorad Region, east of Rotheran.
- Nelas Ancestral Tomb — A large island tomb in the northern Sheogorad Region.
- Orethi Ancestral Tomb — A small tomb on the island of Sheogorad, west of Dagon Fel.
- Sarethi Ancestral Tomb — A vampire lair on the northern shore of the island of Sheogorad, on the peninsula northwest of Dagon Fel.
- Senim Ancestral Tomb — A large tomb southeast of Dagon Fel on the island of Sheogorad.
- Ainab — Located on a small island north of the Zergonipal Daedric shrine and just off the coast.
- Ashmelech — The isolated home of the Aundae vampire clan.
- Assumanu — A cave southeast of Ald Redaynia and northeast of the Urshilaku Camp.
- Habinbaes — On the northern edge of the island of Sheogorad, west of Dagon Fel and over a river.
- Ibar-Dad — A small cave just to the west of the Assurnabitashpi Daedric shrine, not far from the Urshilaku Camp.
- Odirnamat — A small smuggler's cave southeast of Dagon Fel.
- Punsabanit — A bandit cave southeast of Dagon Fel.
- Sargon — A cave in the middle of the long island to the north of Valenvaryon.
- Shallit — A bandit cave on a small island to the east of the Dunmer Stronghold Rotheran.
- Sud — A small, well fortified Necromancer's cavern in the northwest corner of the main Sheogorad island.
- Surirulk — A small bandit cave located just northeast to the Dunmer stronghold of Rotheran.
- Assurdirapal — A shrine to Malacath west of the Sanctus Shrine.
- Onnissiralis — A shrine to Sheogorath southwest of Vas.
- Mzuleft — A large Dwemer ruin located to the southwest of Dagon Fel.
- Nchardahrk — A Dwemer ruin located southeast of Dagon Fel and the Mzuleft ruin on the island of Sheogorad.
- Vacant Tower — One of two Dwemer towers located just north of Dagon Fel.
- Ilanipu Grotto — An underground cave south of Rotheran.
- Madas Grotto — A grotto along Vvardenfell's north coast, northeast of the Urshilaku Camp.
- Malmus Grotto — A small grotto on a small island in the Sheogorad Region, northwest of Dagon Fel.
- Sanctus Shrine — A shrine sacred to the Temple located on a medium-sized island in the Sheogorad region, due west of Dagon Fel.
- Big Head's Shack — A small shack on an island to the north of Ald Redaynia.
- Llirala's Shack — The home of Llirala Sendas on an island in the Sheogorad Region.
- Rayna Drolan's Shack — A pilgrim's hut located on a medium-sized island northwest of Dagon Fel.
- Madas-Zebba Egg Mine — A blighted egg mine west of Dagon Fel containing blighted kwama.
- Pudai Egg Mine — An egg mine west-southwest of Dagon Fel.
- Setus Egg Mine — An abandoned egg mine on an island southeast of Dagon Fel.
- Arrow — A ship that can be found at the docks of Dagon Fel, north of the town.
- Abandoned Shipwreck — Just off the northeastern coast of the island of Vas, northwest from Sud.
- Ancient Shipwreck — Located on a small island southeast of Dagon Fel.
- Derelict Shipwreck — A large vessel that has run aground on the northern shores of Vvardenfell, west of the Urshilaku Camp and the Daedric ruin Assurnabitashpi.
- Obscure Shipwreck — A large sunken vessel in the Sheogorad Region, a short distance northwest from Vas, south-southeast of island with Big Head's Shack, and northeast of Ald Redaynia.
- Ald Redaynia — A remote, ruined Velothi tower, located at the western end of the island north of Urshilaku Camp.
- Sanni — A Velothi tower located on an island to the west of Ald Daedroth.
- Shara — A Velothi tower owned by the Mage-lord Tirer Belvayn.
- Vas — A remote Velothi tower located on an island in the Sheogorad Region.
|M'Aiq the Liar||Khajiit||Rogue||5||54||86||0||0||[9,21]|
|Sendus Sathis||Dunmer||Monk||Tribunal Temple (Initiate)||9||83||92||0||30||[4,18]|