|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Llirala Sendas (llirala sendas)|
|Faction(s)||Tribunal Temple (Initiate)|
Llirala Sendas is a Dunmer monk working for the Tribunal Temple who is charged with the care of the Sanctus Shrine on an island in the Sheogorad region. She is wearing a common robe with matching shoes and carries a copy of the key to Archcanon Saryoni's Private Quarters.
Llirala has a small shack next to the shrine, where she lives alone. While she is not part of the quest, a conversation with her might be welcome after your silent pilgrimage. Llirala offers medium training in Acrobatics, Hand-to-hand, and Sneak.
- Silent Pilgrimage: Take a vow of silence to perform a pilgrimage to the Sanctus Shrine, west of Dagon Fel.
- "Greetings. I am %Name, the caretaker of the Sanctus Shrine."
- "What brings you here, %PCName?"
- Sanctus Shrine: "Yes, this is the Sanctus Shrine. This is the very shack Tholer Saryoni lived in when he wrote his sermons. I am merely the caretaker."
- The Ancient Chest in this shack contains the original Saryoni's Sermons Manuscript, notable as the most valuable book in the game (50,000 gold). It's not locked, but Llirala won't be happy if you take it, and you'll be kicked out of the Temple if you're caught.