The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
If you have any feedback on a particular upgrade, please add it to this page's discussion.
21 March 2019
- skins/UespMonoBook/main.css: same version changes as original monobook main.css file (mostly formatting of indicators). – Robin Hood (talk) 03:39, 22 March 2019 (UTC)
14 March 2019
- Upgraded PHP on content3 to 5.6 as testing for future MediaWiki upgrades. -- Daveh (talk) 18:53, 14 March 2019 (UTC)
12 March 2019
- Changes to RAID on files1 to try and prevent md2_resync from eating up too much load. -- Daveh (talk) 19:46, 12 March 2019 (UTC)
- blockdev --setra 65536 /dev/md0
- blockdev --setra 65536 /dev/md1
- echo 50000 > /proc/sys/dev/raid/speed_limit_min
8 March 2019
- Fixed Special:RecentPopularPages from displaying images instead of linking to them. -- Daveh (talk) 21:26, 8 March 2019 (UTC)
6 March 2019
- Upgraded memcached on content1 from 1.4.4 to 1.5.12. Hopefully this will fix the random crash bug that happens every few months. -- Daveh (talk) 14:46, 6 March 2019 (UTC)
5 March 2019
- www/dagger/files/TREVOR.ZIP: renamed to lower-case to make this page happy. – Robin Hood (talk) 03:09, 5 March 2019 (UTC)
4 March 2019
- Upgraded lighttpd on files1.
- Added SSL chain file on files1.
- Changed to recommended cipher suites on content1/2/3 and files1.
- Turned TLS 1.0 and 1.1 off on content1/2/3 and files1.
- Upgraded openssh on content1/2/3 and files1.
26 February 2019
- extensions/MetaTemplate/SiteCustomCode.php: added check for exact match to search box before trying eso->online substitution. Typing "Template:ESO Gear" had been silently redirecting to Template:Online Gear. – Robin Hood (talk) 21:22, 26 February 2019 (UTC)
23 February 2019
- Removed defunct Google+ button from UespMonoBook and UespVector skins. – Robin Hood (talk) 03:56, 23 February 2019 (UTC)
11 February 2019
- Turned off client side caching on Special:RandomPage which should prevent the page from returning the same article in some browsers/systems. -- Daveh (talk) 15:47, 11 February 2019 (UTC)
3 February 2019
- extensions/MetaTemplate/MetaTemplate_body.php: Added a couple of str_replace() functions to efMetaTemplateImplementSplitargs() to allow MediaWiki-style tables to be used with #splitargs, as long as they're correctly escaped. Did not do the same for #explodeargs, however, as it really should never be used to parse something as complex as a table. Can be added in future if desired, and if the #splitargs methods works out (or is re-written to handle it better). – Robin Hood (talk) 01:21, 4 February 2019 (UTC)
6 January 2019
- extensions/Editcount/Editcount_body.php: Existing code caused UI not to display. Updated only the relevant lines to code from 1.25 version (which is 1.24 compatible, at least for those lines) and the UI works once again. – Robin Hood (talk) 03:40, 6 January 2019 (UTC)