- A blast of fire that does 60 points of damage. Targets on fire take extra damage.
Incinerate is an expert level Destruction spell that deals fire damage and sets targets on fire, dealing 30% of the immediate spell damage and scaling down quadratically over 1 second.
- Augmented Flames, raises damage to 75 at first rank or 90 at second rank
- Aspect of Terror, raises damage by 10 pts (15 if both ranks of Augmented Flames are unlocked first).
- Incinerate is essentially just a much more powerful (and expensive) version of Firebolt.
- Like most Fire spells, it can be used to set off Fire Runes or Oil Slicks from a safe distance.
- Incinerate has blank explosion. Casting the spell near guards and NPC may incur bounty.
- Having this spell equipped and drawn will not set off flammable gas, due to never having been added to the relevant form list for explosive gas traps, TrapGasMagicDrawn.
- Incinerate may cause a strange screeching noise followed by the screen turning pale blue on contact with certain enemies. This may be due to the bug fix applied by the Unofficial Skyrim Patch. Further citation and testing are needed in order to confirm these suspicions. ?
- Incinerate may knock enemies through walls and floors. ?