|Items||Neck, Chest, Finger, Shield|
(Click on any item for details)
Blessing of Arkay
Alchemy description: Health is increased by <mag> points for <dur> seconds.
Enchanting description: Increases your health by <mag> points.
Fortify Health boosts the target's health by <mag> points. When the effect expires, the target loses <mag> points of health unless that would reduce the target's health to 0 or less (the target is left with at least 1 health point when the effect expires).
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a potion of Fortify Health:
- AmbrosiaCC (1.25×,1.27×)
- Bear Claws
- Blue Mountain Flower
- Boar TuskDB (5×,5.9×)
- Fungus StalkCC (1.25×,5×,7.5×)
- Giant's Toe (5×,5.9×)
- Glowing Mushroom
- Hanging Moss
- Heart of OrderCC (1.25×,5×,7.5×)
- Hydnum Azure Giant SporeCC (1.25×,5×,7.5×)
- Void EssenceCC (1.25×,5×,7.5×)
- Yellow Mountain FlowerDG
The following items use this effect. You can learn how to enchant custom items with Fortify Health if you find one of the following items and disenchant it:
- All varieties of Armor of Health
- Includes the enchantments of Minor Health, of Major Health, of Extreme Health, of Eminent Health, and of Peerless Health.
- Enchanted Ring
Artifacts and unique items that use the effect but cannot be disenchanted include:
- The Blessing of Arkay provides 25 pts additional Health
- Rally spells include a secondary Fortify Health effect.
- Restore Health may be more ideal for immediate health gain whilst in combat.