Skyrim:Saints & Seducers
Saints & Seducers
|Released||November 20, 2019|
|Other||Also available on Xbox One and PS4|
|Patch||Special Edition Version 126.96.36.199.8|
Saints & Seducers is a creation for Skyrim. It revolves around the machinations of a manic mage, who has weakened the barriers between the Shivering Isles and Tamriel, allowing madness to seep through. This creation adds new summons, enemies, alchemy ingredients, a dungeon, recruitable pets, two artifacts, four craftable armor and weapon sets, a quest and several side quests, all themed around the Shivering Isles.
Purchasing this Creation also grants you Rare Curios, which is also available for separate purchase.
- Release Description
- This creation contains multiple quests, a new dungeon, two artifacts, several new sets of weapons and armor, recruitable pets, alchemy ingredients, summoning spells, and more all from the realm of the Mad God Sheogorath! Includes bonus Creation "Rare Curios". Additional art support by Elianora. Additional design by Kris Takahashi.
- Sneak Peek - November 2019
- Madness starts with a seed, and from there it creeps across the land – from a bandit's tent to a blacksmith's anvil. Yet no one knows the root of this madness, or where madness has taken root. This is our most massive Creation to date, with new summons, enemies, alchemy ingredients, a dungeon, recruitable pets, and several craftable armor and weapon sets from the Shivering Isles!
This Creation starts with a quest to track down a troubling new development in Skyrim and contains several side quests to be discovered.
- Sneak Peek - August 2019
- Track down a mad conjurer seeking the Shivering Isles, including a new dungeon afflicted by his attempts. This has largest amount of content we have included in a single creation: four sets of armor and weapons, two artifacts, new enemies and more!
This section only lists new content added by Saints & Seducers. For Rare Curios items, see this page.
- Miscellaneous Quests
- Miscellaneous Items
- Soul Gems
- Evethra's Journal
- Gadnor's Last Wishes
- Heretical Thoughts
- Joften's Journal
- Kinthal's Journal
- Report on Atronach Forge Experiments
- Saints and Seducers
- Saint Bandit Leader's Journal
- Seducer's Bandit Leader's Journal
- Svarig's Journal
- The Blessings of Sheogorath
- Thoron's Journal - Volume 1
- Thoron's Journal - Volume 2
- Thoron's Journal - Volume 3
- A Request to Meet
- Bandit's Note on the Hidden Treasure
- Note on Amber and Madness Ore
- Note on Revenge for Kinthal
- Note on Revenge for Svarig
- Note on Strange Arms and Armor
- Note on the Demented Elytra Nymph
- Note on the Manic Elytra Nymph
- Notes on the Blacksmith
- Notes on New Wares
- Ri'saad's Note on Bandit Attacks
- Screaming Maw, Rot Scale ,and Thorn Hook become obtainable in Solitude Sewers. These ingredients are part of the basegame but are unavailable during normal gameplay without this Creation.
- Saints & Seducers complements other Shivering Isles themed creations that were included in the Mad God Bundle.
- In Stony Creek Cave where the Ruin's Edge Creation takes place, you can now find a Bliss Bug in a Jar.
- And the Purple Butterfly in a Jar has been placed in another Sheogorath-related place: the Pelagius Wing of the Blue Palace.
- Bliss Bugs, Monarch Butterflies, and Green Butterflies are added near the volcanic island where you find one of the netches you need to slay for the Staff of Sheogorath Creation.
- Some Rare Curios ingredients from the Shivering Isles can be found in Solitude Sewers.
- The quest to learn the secrets to crafting madness and amber equipment takes place in close proximity to the Shadowrend Creation.
- This Creation includes the track "Wind from the Depths" from the Oblivion soundtrack; it will play while exploring Solitude Sewers.
- The cover art uses the art from the Saint card back from Legends.
- As a gift to modders, the root tunnel dungeon kit used in this Creation was built into the Special Edition base game and is fully available as a modder's resource.