- Summons a Dremora Lord for 60 seconds.
Conjure Dremora Lord is an expert level Conjuration spell that summons a Dremora Lord to aid you in combat.
- Summoner, increase range to 48 ft at first rank or 72 ft at second rank.
- Atromancy, increases duration to 120 secs.
- Conjured Dremora Lords leave no bodies when killed, and thus cannot be used to harvest Daedra Hearts or their enchanted weapons without exploiting glitches (see below).
- Dremora Lords can and will pick up nearby weapons and staves, which means they may swipe unique items should they enter combat near them. Once they have an item there is no way to retrieve it.
- This is the only viable way to convince the Lord to use any of his 4 One-handed perks or his battleaxe-specific perk, as otherwise he will only wield his default Greatsword.
- There is no way to convince him to use his Tower of Strength perk, as to do so he would have to put on a heavy armor helmet.
- A glitch can occur in the game by conjuring a Dremora Lord and then entering a different cell before the Dremora fully materializes. If timed properly, the summoned Dremora will not follow the player into this other cell and be left behind. If the player then saves the game and re-loads it before going back to the previous cell, they will find a permanent (and hostile) Dremora Lord in the same general area as the spot where the spell was cast, sometimes alongside the Dremora Lord summoned by the player's spell (which it will attack immediately).
- The Dremora's body will initially become transparent if killed, but its body can still be interacted with (although its weapons and armor cannot be looted, the player can still extract the Daedra Heart). The permanent Dremora Lords are too strong to be affected by Dead Thrall or Command Daedra, so there is little efficiency in executing this glitch except to harvest Daedra Hearts or instill conflict in a settlement without receiving a bounty. Strangely, the permanent Dremora created by this glitch (provided that they don't detect the player or anyone else they may deem a threat) will interact with their environment like normal NPCs (sitting in chairs, sleeping in beds, etc.), a trait seldom seen by the Daedric races in canon.
- The stats of the Dremora Lord summoned are:
Translated directly, this means his equipment, skills, and perks give him:
- 32.052% physical damage reduction from his armor.
- While blocking an attacker with base weapon damage d, he will block (30+0.452*e)% damage - for example, when fighting himself, he can block 40.848%.
- 50.4 physical damage per second from swinging his sword, plus 5.04 critical (bypasses armor) physical damage per second, plus 22.4 fire damage per second (the damage from the fire enchantment tapers).
- He can power attack, doubling only the first of the values above (to 100.8), which will cost him 64.5 Stamina; he recovers 23 Stamina per second, i.e. he needs 2.8 seconds to recover from Power Attacking, and he can at maximum power attack 4 times in a row without needing a break.