- A Family Divided: Reunite a refugee with her husband.
- A Bitter Pill: Uncover a refugee camp's terrible secret.
A Family Divided
When you approach the camp's barricade, Sela will try to talk to someone on the other side.
- (?) "Go away! If you're infected, you'll kill us all!"
- "Sela: "We're not infected, you idiot! I'm trying to find my husband!"
- (?) "13843977","I don't care if you're looking for Nerevar. You're not getting in here."
- "Sela: "This is getting us nowhere. There's got to be another entrance through the crypts."
- "I'm sorry. It's the cinnamon-scented perfume I wear."
- Cinnamon perfume?
- "It was Garil's favorite. I may have overdone it today."
A Bitter Pill
If you told her to leave the crypt, she will be fine, and you can find her on a bridge south of the crypts. If you told her to stay at the camp, the people inhabiting the camp will eat her.
Speaking to her on the bridge outside the crypt after the quest:
- "I'm so very tired."