|Location||The Great Shackle|
- Beneath the Stone: Rout the Boneshaper Reachmen from the Shor's Stone mine.
- Storming the Hall: Help retake an ancient site from the Rageclaw Clan.
- Breaking the Shackle: Destroy Molag Bal's Great Shackle.
Beneath the Stone
Storming the Hall
Breaking the Shackle
While heading to the catwalks upstairs, you may hear Tirora's voice as you approach her prison.
- Sage Tirora: "Is someone out there? I could use a little help in here!"
- Sage Tirora: "Hello? Can you let me out of this cage, please?"
When you unlocked her cage she will thank you, "I appreciate the help, and I won't forget this. I'll return the favor one day. You can count on that."
After this you can speak with her.
- "I thought I would rot in that cage forever." [verification needed — is dialogue different if you met her in The Rift, previously?]
- I'm here with Vanus Galerion to destroy the Great Shackle.
- "What an excellent idea! You can count on my help. I'll go find Vanus and prepare myself for battle."
When you reach the door leading the Great Shackle, she promises to help you:
- "I am proud to lend my magic to such great personages as you and Vanus Galerion."
Sage Tirora will then assist in defending Vanus while he breaks the Shackle."