The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- The vaults beneath Fallowstone Hall have long served as a museum and mortuary for the Companions. Immaculate and gleaming with trophies when new, the vaults have recently suffered somewhat from neglect.
|Stony Basin, The Rift|
|West of the Eastmarch gate|
- Fallowstone Hall Objective: Retake Fallowstone Hall.
- Finding Winter's Hammer: Recover Winter's Hammer from bandits at Fort Greenwall.
- Returning Winter's Bite: Recover Winter's Bite from cultists at Faldar's Tooth.
Within the tomb are various relics from the past, acompanied by a plaque that describes their history:
- <A plaque sits beside this enormous dragon skull>
- "A trophy from the time of the Dragon War. Said to be from a beast by the name of Dukaanfinsot"
- <A plaque lies at the foot of the statue>
- "Ysgramor's much-beloved son, Yngol. He was drawn into the depths aboard his ship, Harakk, during the crossing of the Atmoran Strait."
- <A plaque sits beside the skull>
- "The skull of Arteg the Redfang, beast of legend. Slaughtered 15 stout warriors before it was brought down by Companions of Fallowstone Hall."
The Fallowstone Hall Wayshrine is located south of the Hall, and west of Shor's Stone.
- Fallowstone Cave is seen in Skyrim, although it bears no apparent relation to Fallowstone Hall, and is located in a different place.