Online:Reaper's March Master Explorer
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Reaper's March Master Explorer|
|Needed for||Aldmeri Master Explorer|
- Claw's Strike — A ruined Khajiiti temple in western Reaper's March, located to the north of the Do'Krin Monastery containing Dawnmead Bandits.
- Fardir's Folly — An Ayleid ruin in northeastern Reaper's March, north of Fort Sphinxmoth containing raiders.
- Jode's Light — A ruined Khajiiti temple in eastern Reaper's March, west of Dune containing thunderbugs, giant bats and goblins.
- Kuna's Delve — A mine in northern Reaper's March, south of Arenthia containing trolls.
- Thibaut's Cairn — A crypt in central Reaper's March, east of Vinedusk Village containing undead.
- Weeping Wind Cave — A cave in southeastern Reaper's March, northeast of Willowgrove containing Werewolves.
- Crescent River Camp — Located northeast of the Do'Krin Monastery, in central Reaper's March.
- Dawnmead Brigand Camp — Located north of the Thizzrini Arena, in central Reaper's March.
- Dawnmead Ruin Camp — Located south of the Thizzrini Arena, in central Reaper's March.
- Fishing Dock — Located just west of Arenthia, in northern Reaper's March.
- Little Ozur's Camp — Located southwest of Fort Sphinxmoth, in northeastern Reaper's March.
- Researcher's Camp — Located northwest of Greenhill, in northwestern Reaper's March.
- Willowgrove Cavern — Located south of the Grahtwood tunnel, in southern Reaper's March.