|Eastern Gold Coast|
Kvatch is a major settlement in the eastern highlands of the Gold Coast. The city is ruled by Count Carolus Aquilarios, although the count is locked in a power struggle with Primate Artorius and his Order of the Hour. Kvatch maintains loyalty to the Empire of Cyrodiil, and faces hostility from Anvil which claims dominion over the entirety of an independent Gold Coast.
A Monument to Rislav is located in front of the arena.
- Looming Shadows: Recover ancient relics found in the ruins of Fort Faleria.
- The Roar of the Crowds: Defeat a Kvatch Arena champion.
Shops and Services
- Bank of Kvatch — The bank in Kvatch.
- The Corner Counter — A merchant stall in Kvatch.
- The Crafter's Square — A crafting center in the north of Kvatch.
- The Dabbler's Den — An apothecary in Kvatch.
- The Eight Blessings — An inn in Kvatch.
- Famula's Wonders — A chironasium in Kvatch.
- Furniture Wonders of Kvatch — A furniture store in Kvatch run by Frohilde Snow-Hair and Athrahgor.
- Mane and Muzzle — A stable in Kvatch.
- Merchant Stalls
- The Spectator's Shop — A general merchant outside the Arena in Kvatch.
- Trader's Circle — A castlefront marketplace in Kvatch.
- Kvatch Arena — A battleground found in northern Kvatch.
- Kvatch Wayshrine — Located in Kvatch.
Kvatch Wayshrine can be found just outside the city gates, to the south.