Online:Grand Sermonizer Fithia
|Grand Sermonizer Fithia|
|House||At-Himah Family Estate|
|Faction(s)||Order of the Hour|
She resides in the At-Himah Family Estate, which the Order has seen fit to convert into an interrogation chamber for anyone of interest that The Black Dragon brings to her. The Grand Sermonizer has been torturing the Dark Brotherhood assassin Cimbar to try and forcibly extract the Gold Coast chapter's Sanctuary location from him. It didn't work, and Cimbar's body lies on a table, sadistically stabbed with many daggers.
After Tanek sets off a trap, she will appear with an Order Blade-Bearer and start combat. This version of her has only 34501 health and is very easy to defeat. She will flee when her health gets low and you must pursue her through her study and the escape tunnels to where she's waiting with more Order soldiers. With nearly four times more health and flanked by an Order Dragonstriker, with a sentry's lantern prohibiting stealth, and a Order Battlecaster; this fight is a lot tougher.
- A Lesson in Silence: Silence a high-ranking priest who is spreading lies about the Dark Brotherhood.
- Agonizing Fury
- Agonizing Strike
- Quick Strike
- A basic melee attack that does minor physical damage.
- Shock Aura
Tanek and you observe a conversation between the Grand Sermonizer and the mysterious Black Dragon:
- The Black Dragon: "Grand Sermonizer, have you discovered the location of the Sanctuary yet?"
- Grand Sermonizer Fithia: "Unfortunately, this assassin expired before revealing anything useful."
- The Black Dragon: "I'll capture another. Try not to kill this one before we learn the location of the Dark Brotherhood's lair."
- Grand Sermonizer Fithia: "Lord Akatosh, hear our prayer! Let me just prepare the body... like so."
After Tanek has been ensnared by Cimbar's trapped corpse, Grand Sermonizer Fithia and an Order Blade-Bearer will enter and immediately start combat:
- "Two assassins? I didn't know they came in pairs."
- "The Black Dragon admires your kind, but I don't see what the attraction is."
- "With the proper motivation, you will reveal the location of the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary."
When her health is whittled down, she will say this and flee:
- "This is... unexpected. But I refuse to die here!"
As you make your way down the escape towns, she can be heard commanding the Order soldiers:
- "Defend me, knights of the Order of the Hour! Show this assassin the true power of Akatosh!"
- "Trust in Akatosh! Let the Dragon God guide your strikes!"
- "Murder me if you must. It won't save your Dark Brotherhood."
When you fight her for the final time, she will yell:
- "It seems I'll need to use something harsher than words to deal with you."
- "The Black Dragon will make you pay for striking a servant of Akatosh!"
- "Lord Akatosh, my spirit is yours!"
- She is the author of The Grand Sermonizer's Journal, which can be found on the desk in her study in the At-Himah estate.