|Discovery|| Leveled XP
|Venomous Fens, Shadowfen|
|Southwest of the Hatching Pools|
Hissmir is a ruin in southern Shadowfen, southwest of the Hatching Pools. On the ruins of an Argonian xanmeer there is a small settlement. Both the Mages and Fighters Guild have set up camp on the northwest corner of the xanmeer.
- Hissmir Objective: Commune with the Hist in Hissmir.
- Of Dubious Value: Help find some stolen relics.
- Fish Boon Feast: Celebrate the New Life Festival with the Argonians of Hissmir.
- Lost Pilgrimage: Help find a group of lost pilgrims.
- Shadowfen Smorgasbord: Help a drunken cook out of a bad bet.
- Strength of the Father: Help cure a sick Orc.
Shops and Services
- The Crossed Blades — A weapons stall run by Onai-Ruul.
- Enchanter's Nook — An enchanter's stall run by (?).
- Fighters Guild — An outdoor area where the local branch of the Fighters Guild is set up.
- Mages Guild — An outdoor area where the local branch of the Mages Guild is set up.
- Melil Beleth's Swamp Food — A food stall run by the chef Melil Beleth.
- Riverbrew — A brewer stall run by Anozz-Crath.
- Toughened Scales — An armor stall run by Topith-Kuz.
- The Wayward Pilgrim — A general goods store run by Chalaree.
Hissmir Wayshrine is located east of Hissmir, off the road. The Fen-Stewards's Stop guild kiosk run by Talen-Dum can be found just to the northwest of the Wayshrine, on the roadside.