The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Location||Stormcrag Crypt, Exile's Barrow|
- The Bastard's Tomb — A tomb in southeastern Eastmarch, north-northeast of the Rift gate containing Draugr and Stormfist soldiers.
- Dark Anchors
- Dragon Cult Temple — A mountain in the eastern Rift, southeast of Riften.
- Exile's Barrow — A Nordic ruin located northwest of Orsinium.
- Forelhost — A mountain in the eastern Rift, southeast of Riften.
- Fort Morvunskar — A fort in northwestern Eastmarch, southwest of Windhelm.
- Hall of the Dead — A tomb in Windhelm.
- Mistwatch Crevasse — A ruin in southern Eastmarch.
- Shroud Hearth Barrow — A tomb in the western Rift, just northeast of Ivarstead containing Draugr.
- Stormcrag Crypt — A tomb in southeastern Eastmarch, south of Jorunn's Stand containing Draugr.
- Taarengrav — A ruin in the western Rift, west of Nimalten.
- Vuldngrav — A temple in the Shivering Isles, Sheogorath's plane of Oblivion.