|Location||Marbruk Outlaws Refuge, Shornhelm Outlaws Refuge, Stormhold Outlaws Refuge|
The One That Got Away
While tracking down Nicolas, your leads will direct you to find Bellulor for information. However, when you find him, he will be reluctant to talk to you.
- "Don't think I've seen you around. Or I could've! I was quite drunk yesterday.
Hello again, for the first time."
- I'm looking for an Imperial man who goes by Nicolas.
- "Are you working for that Ram's Beak … Falcon Wings fellow? Heard he wanted the same thing. Also heard he was a Guard.
He sent you, then? Fine, tell him my price. Pay my tab at every tavern in the city."
- "Keep your fists down! Bellulor knows the score. Don't blame me for making a living.
The Imperial wasn't a local, just passing through. I'll tell you what I know."
- Then tell me everything you remember about Nicolas.
- "Bounty Hunter? I can always spot the type. Think they can squeeze people like us?
I met your friend at a tavern. Briefly, you understand. But I remember enough to send you to him."
- Tell me what you know about Nicolas. His life depends on it.
- "I'm a substantial drunk.
Go on, ask what you will."
- Have you seen Nicolas?
No matter what approach you take with Bellulor, his information will be the same.
- "First thing, he didn't go by "Nicolas." Can't recall his name—something equally forgettable—but I do remember his High Elf companion.
A widow, she was. "My darling Volu," he called her? They were returning to her home."
- Where did "Volu" call home?
- "A pleasant little manor outside of … Haven, I believe? In Grahtwood.
I can't remember anything else. The drink, you see. But they were to be married as soon as they returned."
- "A lovely manor near Sentinel. In Alik'r?
That's all I remember. The drink, you see. But they were to be married as soon as they returned."
- "A manor near some fort in Deshaan. Fort … Tal'Deic, was it?
I don't entirely recall. The drink, you see. But they were to be married as soon as they returned home."
- "Oh, she'd fallen for him, I could see that. He was some sort of … painter? The canvas kind, not tavern placards.
He brought some kind of joy to her life. Would have been lovely, but I passed out on their table."
If you talk to him afterwards, he will relay some gossip to you.