The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page or parts of this page were previously transcluded from lore pages per this discussion.
This page should be checked for potential unrelated lore and other information. Please remove this banner when the page has been cleaned up.
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest along the way:
- Chorrol — The main city in the Great Forest, lying on the border to the Colovian Highlands, to the west of Cyrodiil, dedicated to Stendarr.
- Hrotanda Vale — A medium-sized Ayleid ruin north of Chorrol containing bandits.
- Shadow's Rest Cavern — A medium-sized cave northeast of Chorrol containing monsters.
- Moranda — A medium-sized Ayleid ruin between Chorrol and Bruma containing monsters (quest-related).
- Glademist Cave — A small cave between Chorrol and Bruma containing monsters (quest-related).
- Underpall Cave — A large cave between Bruma and Chorrol containing necromancers (plugin-related).
- Outlaw Endre's Cave — A medium-sized cave southwest of Bruma containing bandits.
- Toadstool Hollow — A medium-sized cave south of Bruma containing undead.