The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest along the way:
- Sercen — A small Ayleid ruin north of the Imperial City containing bandits.
- Bleaker's Way — A village with an inn between the Imperial City and Bruma (quest-related).
- Anga — A small Ayleid ruin between the Imperial City and Bruma containing NPCs (quest-related).
- Toadstool Hollow — A medium-sized cave south of Bruma containing undead.
- Plundered Mine — A medium-sized mine east of Bruma containing goblins.
- Bruma — The main city in the Jerall Mountains to the north of Cyrodiil, dedicated to Talos; populated mainly by Nords.