Greetings MrSensiBob! Welcome to UESPWiki!
If you would like to help improve any of our pages, the following links should be useful:
- Policies and Guidelines: UESPWiki standards and expectations
- Quick Editing Guide: a quick guide to wiki markup
- Getting Started: how you can help
If you,would like to spice up your userpage and make it more personal, this link might help:
- Userboxes: near complete list of userboxes, including a guide to make your own
When you're editing, it's always good to leave edit summaries to explain the changes you have made to a particular page, and remember to sign your talk page posts with four tildes ~~~~. Also, the "show preview" button is a great way to view the changes you've made so far without actually saving the page (our patrollers really appreciate it!).
- Thanks for the warm welcome! --MrSensiBob 21:43, 12 June 2010 (UTC)
- Sure! Sorry I haven't, I'm kinda a wiki noob :P --MrSensiBob 18:13, 12 June 2010 (UTC)
- The basics aren't that hard to catch up on, but after awhile youll get it. I think your acrobatics userbox is a little messed up though.. MikeTalk 02:27, 13 June 2010 (UTC)