Welcome to my user page! Read it for amusement or post a comment/question on my talk page.
Hi, my name's Tom and I live in Cardiff, the capital city of Wales. I'm a fan of Oblivion and it's expansions, but I've also played Morrowind a little and enjoyed that too.
During my time on the wiki I have written the odd page and now I'm doing some patrolling.
My current projects
- Cleaning up- Just surfing around random pages and fixing any mistakes I spot.
- Patrolling- Checking any unpatrolled edits to see if they fulfill the wiki's standards.
My Oblivion Favourites
- Fave Race: Altmer. In my opinion they are the most powerful race in the game. They get stacks of magicka and their weaknesses can easily be covered up.
- Fave Birthsign: The Atronach. It gives you a beefy magicka bonus plus it lets you absorb 50% of all magic attacks cast on you. The Stunted Magicka drawback can be covered by plenty of restore magicka potions too!
- Fave Side Quest: Oblivion:The Killing Field. A fun 'last stand' type mission. It gets even more hectic when the gigantic Goblin Ambushers come out to play!
- Fave Magic Skill: It's gotta be Illusion just for the diversity.
- Fave Town: Chorrol. It's a nice, cozy little place with an impressive tree within it.
Quick link to my Sandbox