|Location||Outer Camp (East)|
|Training||Alteration, Illusion, Short Blade|
Favela Dralor is one of the few friendly faces inside Stormhold prison. She is a fellow prisoner, and will offer training for aid points. You will find her in a side passage in the East Outer Camp.
She is ritualistic almost to a necromantic degree, and needs many dark trinkets for her deviations. She trains Alteration, Illusion and Short Blade.
When you meet her for the first time, she will greet you with: "Dark times, dark skies, now you. Welcome. I might help you later... if you prove amusing."
On subsequent meetings, she will say one of three random greetings:
- "Guards took my crystal. Eye for an eye, I say."
- "I swear I shall lash those overseers someday."
- "I just need a little ritual carving and then I will show them what cursed is."
If you attempt to befriend her, she will respond with:
- No - "Cat dragged you in, cat can drag you back out."
- Maybe - "I was just thinking of the trinket your ear would make, but please continue."
- Okay - "Helping you beats boiling another rat tail."
- Yes - "With my aid the pain you shall bring to my enemies will be delicious."
If you attempt to threaten her, she will respond with:
- Fail - "With the fat on you I could make twelve candles. Leave before I do."
- Success - "You like fear in others, don't you?"
If you offer her a gift, she will respond with:
- Reject - "I promise to think of a polite rejection tomorrow."
- Accept - "I have seen worse. I'll take it."
- Like - "Now this is interesting. Very interesting."
- Love - "I love it! But repeat that, and I will forget I know you."
She may deny you training for either of these reasons:
- No Aid Points - "I have better things to do today."
- Player Corrupted - "Your soul has become twisted. I might like that in others, but it ill becomes you. Rid yourself of it before I train you."
If she becomes corrupted, she will ask for your help saying: "The darknesss consuming me is not the one I choose. I need hollow crystals." Should you bring her a Hollow Crystal, she will thank you with: "Interesting sensation. I am better now."
If you offer to give an item to a trainer but don't have anything in your inventory, they will reply with:
- "You have nothing to give me!"
When you exit the message however, you will be speaking to Helga. Exiting conversation will reveal you are still beside the original NPC.