Skyrim talk:Stony Creek Cave
I walked into this cave with a fire spell active on my hand, and was caught in an enormous and quite loud explosion. It didn't deal a terrible amount of damage, but I hadn't seen anything like it before. Anyone have an explanation? --Theothersteve7 23:14, 15 February 2012 (UTC)
I don't think the warning (in "Notes") is necessary anymore. Inge Six Fingers has a dialogue option upon first meeting her and the item is properly removed from the inventory. But I can only confirm for PC 126.96.36.199. Confirmation for Xbox and PS3? --Holomay 12:00, 26 April 2012 (UTC)
- It's a patch fix so the note stays but in its now modified wording. The Silencer has spokenTalk 17:52, 26 April 2012 (UTC)
- Ok, I see. Thanks! --Holomay 04:48, 27 April 2012 (UTC)
I was sent here to collect a book for urag at the COW. I cannot find the said book, and the quest marker points to the area above the waterfall in the final chamber. The quest marker also shows the "objective through door" thing, The page mentions kagrenzel, could the book have been placed in the incorrect chest? And can I obtain it by going through kagrenzel? Oh and, will just any copy of the book work, or will urag only accept the one he pointed to? Emzi43 (talk) 16:45, 30 April 2013 (GMT)
- I had the same problem, so I used the technique outlined on the page to access the chest in Kagrenzel to get the book. Kalevala (talk) 21:53, 8 May 2013 (GMT)
Bug? Note? Verification?
- Entering Kagrenzel may cause any followers to disappear when you return to the cave, unless you make them wait.
This has never happened to me so the weasel word "may" means it might still be true, occasionally . However, followers do sometimes "take a powder" and disappear only to rejoin you after entering a different zone. And if true, isn't this more in the nature of a bug or rare random occurrence?Kalevala (talk) 22:29, 8 May 2013 (GMT)
Cave looks different from Kagrenzel?
My first visit to the cave was from Kagrenzel. I do remember going into that short dead end where the entrance to the bandit leader cave is, but if I recall this correctly, this entrance was blocked off - it was open when I exited the cave on the pond side and re-entered it. Am I hallucinating, or is this a thing? --◄mendel► (talk) 09:40, 28 February 2014 (GMT)
Stony Creek boss not showing up (have latest unofficial patches and add-ons)
Since the Stony Creek boss bandit doesn't show up, I have her RefID. It is 00080F36. I just do "prid 00080F36" then enable, and she's there to kill. 188.8.131.52 21:46, 4 June 2015 (UTC)
- UPDATE: has nothing to do with unofficial patches. I found out that boss isn't showing up because Kjar wanted me to kill that person for Harsh Master quest, but it just didn't show up on the journal. 184.108.40.206 21:52, 4 June 2015 (UTC)