The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
These are all of the landmarks in Skyrim, i.e., mountains and other geographical features. Bodies of Water are listed on a separate page.
- Bard's Leap Summit — A wooden plank at the very top of Lost Valley Redoubt.
- Deep Folk Crossing — An ancient Dwemer bridge over a weir with structures at either end in the northern part of the Reach.
- Druadach Mountains — A mountain range in western Skyrim serving as a natural barrier to separate Skyrim from High Rock and Hammerfell.
- Gjukar's Monument — A stone monument west of Whiterun, commemorating an ancient battle that took place southeast of Rorikstead.
- Jerall Mountains — A mountain range that stretches along the southern border of Skyrim.
- Orphan Rock — A wooded valley with a prominent rock plateau at its center, home to a group of witches or hags, led by a hagraven.
- Reachwind Eyrie — A Dwemer tower southeast of Markarth and northeast of Dushnikh Yal.
- Ruins of Bthalft — Dwemer ruins located south of Ivarstead.
- Ruins of Rkund — A remote Dwarven ruin high in the southern mountains of the Rift.
- Sky Haven Temple — A large mountain-top fort that served as the major Blades temple and outpost in Skyrim, now long-abandoned and held in Forsworn territory.
- Throat of the World — The highest mountain in Tamriel, located southeast of Whiterun.
- Velothi Mountains — A mountain range that stretches along the eastern border of Skyrim.
- Weynon Stones — A landmark consisting of a circle of stones. It is located between Korvanjund and Fort Dunstad, just south of the path.
- Autumnshade Clearing — A circular glade inhabited by a spriggan and its attending animals.
- Clearpine Pond — A pond with a small island, located west-southwest of Solitude, just to the northeast of Pinemoon Cave.
- Clearspring Tarn — A small mountain pool on the cliff overlooking Eastmarch, due east of Snapleg Cave and west of Shor's Stone.
- Mara's Eye Pond — A small lake due east of Gallows Rock.
- Ancestor GladeDG — One of several ancestor glades found on Tamriel.
- Evergreen Grove — A grove of trees concealing a small pond fed by a rocky stream, just southwest of Half-Moon Mill.
- Giant's Grove — The home of a giant tribe that has defiled a shrine of Malacath.
- Greenspring Hollow — A shallow cave located northwest of Whiterun, near Dustman's Cairn.
- Shrouded Grove — A grove with a small cave located in the Pale.
- Witchmist Grove — A small shack north of Bonestrewn Crest and south of Kynesgrove.
- Cold Rock Pass — A small passage through a mountain northwest of Whiterun.
- Dunmeth Pass — The main pass and one of the few traversable roads leading through the Velothi Mountains between northwestern Morrowind and eastern Skyrim.
- Skybound Watch Pass — A small Nordic tower and ruin north of Helgen.
- Wayward Pass — A pass through the mountains in the southwest of Winterhold province.