The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest along the way:
- Knotty Bramble — A medium-sized root cave southeast of the Gates of Madness, just off Pinnacle Road, containing Grummites (quest-related).
- Fellmoor — A village off Pinnacle road, southeast of The Fringe (quest-related).
- Xedilian — A medium-sized ruin southeast of The Fringe, at the heel of Madgod's Boot, initially containing Grummites (quest-related).
- Backwash Camp — A small campsite north of Vitharn, somewhat south of Inlet Camp.
- Vitharn — A ruined village at the southern middle of Madgod's Boot in Shallow Grave (quest-related).
- Xiditte — A medium-sized ruin in the southern middle of Madgod's Boot containing Zealots.
- Lost Time Camp — An abandoned campsite east of Pinnacle Rock.
- Corpserot Passage — A small cave south of The Fringe containing Grummites where the law-breakers of Dementia are sent.