Shivering:The Low Road
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest along the way:
- The Fringe — A large, walled area in the western areas of the Isles, on the coast of the Emean Sea.
- Hardscrabble Camp — A campsite east of The Fringe containing Zealots.
- Blackroot Lair — A large root cave east of The Fringe containing Grummites.
- Flooded Camp — An empty campsite directly west of New Sheoth.
- Xirethard — A large ruin west of New Sheoth containing Dark Seducers and monsters (quest-related).
- New Sheoth Graveyard — A landmark slightly southwest of New Sheoth, containing generated custom tombstones for deceased NPCs.