Online:Worm Cult Assassin
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Worm Cult Assassin|
|Location||Dark Anchors, see below|
- A basic melee attack that does minor physical damage.
- Quick Strike
- The enemy strikes at the player's back for moderate physical damage. This attack can only be performed if the enemy is behind the player, and thus Assassins will often leap to get behind the player.
- The enemy spins around, doing moderate physical damage to all players as indicated by a red circle. Blocking will reduce the damage taken.
- Concealed Weapons: Help investigate an assault on a thane by their housecarl.
- Castle of the Worm: Grant a request for asylum from a prisoner in the Castle of the Worm.
- Ashalmawia — A delve found in the West Gash region of Vvardenfell containing Worm cultists.
- Bone Orchard — A large cemetery in southwest Grahtwood, northeast of Southpoint.
- Castle of the Worm — Mannimarco's stronghold in Coldharbour.
- Dark Anchors
- Lost Prospect — A mine in the eastern Rift.
- Nimalten — A town in the western Rift.
- Pinepeak Caverns — Investigate a report of a Worm Cult ambush at the Cavern.
- Riften — A city in the eastern Rift.
- Roots of Treehenge — A grove in northeastern Malabal Tor, north of Baandari Tradepost. It is the resting place of the spirits of the Green Ladies of the Bosmer.
- Rulanyil's Fall — An Ayleid ruin in central Greenshade, northeast of the city of Woodhearth.
- Taarengrav — A ruin in the western Rift, west of Nimalten.
- Trolhetta Cave — A mountain in the southeastern Rift, south of Forelhost.
- Vernim Woods — A forest located in the northern Rift.
Quest Related Events
Castle of the Worm
When you first enter the Inner Keep, you'll hear the following conversation between two cult assassins:
- Worm Cult Savage : "No, no, hear me out. How many Tharns does it take to rule an Empire?"
- Worm Cult Assassin : "Would you shut up? I'm trying to work here."
- Worm Cult Savage : "None. The one on the throne is a patsy and the one in the tower isn't useful anymore!"
- Worm Cult Assassin : "That's not even funny. Get back to work, would you?"
- Worm Cult Savage : "What? It's true. Lord Mannimarco is going to peel his skin off and make a particularly ugly flesh atronach out of him, mark my words."
- Worm Cult Assassin : "And if you don't help me, I'll make sure you're sewn up right alongside him. Now shut up!"
A Worm Cult Assassin ambushes you after you investigate Betar-Nes' House.
- Worm Cult Assassin: "You ask too many questions."