The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Skeletal Defenders are skeletons who can be found across Tamriel.
Skills and Abilities
- Quick Strike
- A basic melee attack that does minor physical damage.
- Power Bash
- A heavy shield bash that does moderate damage and stuns if it hits the player. This attack can be blocked to set the enemy off balance.
- The enemy may also briefly block with its shield, reducing damage taken greatly. Players that attempt heavy attacks on the enemy when it is blocking will be set off balance.
- Aba-Loria — An Ayleid ruin in central Coldharbour, east of the Spurned Peak containing Worm cultists.
- Abamath Ruins — An Ayleid ruin in southern Malabal Tor, northwest of the Grahtwood gate.
- Antediluvian Vaults — A section of the Ebonheart Pact branch of the Imperial Sewers.
- Aphren's Tomb — A ruined fort in eastern Stormhaven, northeast of Wayrest.
- Barathrum Centrata — The section of the Imperial Sewers directly beneath White-Gold Tower.
- Bone Orchard — A large cemetery in southwest Grahtwood, northeast of Southpoint.
- Echo Cave — A cave in northwestern Cyrodiil, between Forts Dragonclaw and Warden containing undead.
- Enduum — An Ayleid ruin on the shore west of Camlorn in Glenumbra containing undead.
- Evermore — A city in northwestern Bangkorai, just across the Stormhaven bridge.
- Mal Sorra's Tomb — A Dunmer tomb in central Coldharbour, southwest of the Orchard containing undead.
- Pelin Graveyard — A crypt in central Bangkorai, south of Evermore.
- Reliquary Ruins — An Ayleid ruin in northern Grahtwood, west of Cormount.
- Rubble Butte — A ruin in western Bangkorai, north of Hallin's Stand containing undead and disloyal nobles.
- Vahtacen — An Ayleid ruin in eastern Cyrodiil, between Drakelowe and Farragut Keeps, containing undead.
- Wansalen — An Aldmeri ruin in northeastern Auridon, on the western edge of Quendeluun containing undead.