|This article could benefit from an image of:
Stone Giant morph
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Line Rank||1||Cost||4050 Magicka|
Deals significantly less damage, but heals you or an ally near the enemy.
Reduces the cost, grants Minor Resolve and Minor Ward.
- Stonefist: Slam an enemy with solid rock, dealing [3689 / 3729 / 3771 / 3809] Magic Damage and stunning them for 2.5 seconds. Deals 100% more damage if you successfully stun the target.
- Obsidian Shard: Area: 28 meters.
Slam an enemy with solid rock, dealing 1229 Magic Damage and stunning them for 2.5 seconds. Heals you or an ally near the enemy for [8300 / 8390 / 8481 / 8573] Health.
- Stone Giant: Cost: 3240 Magicka.
Slam an enemy with solid rock, dealing 3809 Magic Damage and stunning them for 2.5 seconds. Deals 100% more damage if you successfully stun the target. You gain Minor Resolve and Minor Ward, increasing your and by 1320 for [12 / 13 / 14 / 15] seconds.
Stonefist deals physical damage and stuns enemies. It is a good way to quickly disable a nearby opponent, either allowing you to deal with fewer melee attackers nearby, or to allow you to charge up a heavy attack or other ability as a follow-up. Obsidian Shard reduces the damage but also heals you or a nearby ally. Alternatively, Stone Giant will increase your Physical Resistance while having reduced cost.
- Some stronger opponents are immune to knock-down, though they will still take damage.
- Obsidian Shard is a recommended morph for the Dragonknight Initiate build.