|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Read the Hastily Written Note.
- Enter the tower.
- Find Stibbons and kill Drasilla.
- Rescue Stibbons.
- Go to the Shrouded Plains Wayshrine.
- "Our trip to Coldharbour has gone somewhat awry. I do hope this doesn't prove too inconvenient for dear Lady Laurent. She so expects things to go smoothly.
I find myself separated from the others and in the clutches of extremely beautiful Daedra."
- <Continue reading.>
- "The Daedra have been polite so far, if not a little lascivious. Still, I'm not sure that I can fully trust them.
They hold me within a tower. I will continue to write these notes and drop them from my window until I am rescued.
- I should rescue Stibbons.
Once you decide to save Stibbons from daedra, you will receive A Moment of Your Time? in your inventory. Follow the winding path up towards the tower, along the way you may find two additional notes; If I May Beseech You and Situation Becoming Urgent. As you approach the tower, you will start encountering its' denizens, a variety of Dark Seducers (Predators, Warriors) and Winged Twilights.
The interior of the tower will contain much of the same, so fight your way through and ascend the spiral stairs, as you reach the top you can find the final note, Prompt Rescue is Imperative. At the top of the tower you will find a tied-up Stibbons, in the center of the room is his besotted captor, Drasilla.
When you approach her she will cry out, "No! Stibbons is mine! You won't take him from me!" and start attacking. She has the same abilities as an ordinary Winged Twilight[verification needed — verify] though she hits harder and has a larger health pool. Once she is dead, you can head over to Stibbons and free him.
- Stibbons: "Oh, thank you! Let's meet by the wayshrine, just east of this tower. I'll be fine. As long as the Daedra think I still belong to Drasilla, they won't harm me."
He will then run out of the room and down the stairs. Many of the daedra will have respawned so you will likely need to fight your way out. Once outside, follow the road eastward until you reach the Shrouded Plains Wayshrine where Stibbons will be waiting for you.
- "It's so good to see a familiar face in this dreadful wilderness. I appreciate that you climbed that tower to rescue me.
A little longer and who knows what Drasilla would have made me do!"
- I'm glad I was able to help.
- "I won't forget what you did for me. Even a loyal servant can withstand the charms of a beautiful, winged Daedra for only so long, you know.
I saw a city from the top of the tower. I'll head there and try to find my dear Lady Laurent."
Stibbons will then gift you some gold and a pair of dress trousers which can be sold for extra money.
- If you miss the notes, they can be found on the ground near to the Shrouded Plains Wayshrine after the quest.
- This quest counts towards the number of rescued individuals needed for The Army of Meridia.
- After completing this quest, you may notice that Stibbons does not make his way back to the Hollow City. You'll find him again at the Manor of Revelry.
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|I should find the tower where Stibbons is being held captive and rescue him. Along the way, I might find additional notes he's dropped from the tower.
Objective: Rescue Stibbons
Hidden Objective: Kill Drasilla
|I rescued Stibbons from the tower. I should meet him at the wayshrine to the east and make sure he's all right.
Objective: Talk to Stibbons