|Location||City of Ash I|
Rothariel Flameheart is a Bosmer found in City of Ash I, of which she is a minor boss. She is dressed in a Daedric style cuirass and girdle, along with Dunmer style gauntlets, sabatons, pauldrons, and she wields a Dunmer style greatsword. Her unique drop is Rothariel's Necklace.
Skills and Abilities
As a boss type enemy, Rothariel Flameheart is immune to all crowd control effects.
- A basic melee attack that does moderate physical damage. If taunted the boss will be forced to use this attack on the tank only.
- Crushing Blow
- A heavy melee attack that does high physical damage and knocks the target back. The player should block this attack to reduce the damage taken. If taunted the boss will be forced to use this attack on the tank only.
- Berserker Frenzy
- The boss swings its weapon around dealing moderate physical damage over time around herself as indicated by a red circle.
- Burning Field
- The boss summons pools of fire on the ground dealing minor flame damage over time. This attack is always followed by Summon Clones.
- Summon Clones
- The boss summons three clones of herself, all of which have the same attacks she has, and deal the same damage. The clones however take much more damage than her and should die pretty quickly. They should be killed quickly to simplify the fight.
- "You will go no further."
When entering combat:
- "For Lord Dagon!"