|Location||City of Ash I|
The Infernal Guardian is a burning Lurcher encountered in the City of Ash I, where he serves as a boss. The Infernal Guardian Monster Helm Set is named after him, although he doesn't drop any pieces. He does, however, have a chance to drop a unique item named Wildmaul.
Skills and Abilities
As a boss type enemy, the Infernal Guardian is immune to all crowd control effects.
- Double Slam
- A basic melee attack that does moderate physical damage. If taunted the boss will be forced to use this attack on the tank only.
- Thorny Backhand
- The boss slaps the target, dealing moderate physical damage and inflicting Bleeding, which is a minor physical damage over time.
- Ground Slam
- The boss slams the ground, dealing moderate physical damage around itself as indicated by a red circle. This also staggers all enemies within.
- Fiery Explosion
- The boss spews fire in front of itself as indicated by red circles. This does high flame damage and should be avoided by standing behind the boss.
- Consuming Fire
- While casting Fiery Explosion, the boss will deal minor flame damage around itself.
- Tunneling Roots
- The boss stomps sending roots to hit a player far away from it. This deals moderate physical damage and staggers the target.