|This article could benefit from an image of:
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Line Rank||20||Cost||2808 Magicka|
Converts into a Stamina ability and deals Poison Damage. Applies Major Fracture to enemies.
Affected enemies take more damage from all Flame Damage attacks.
- Fiery Breath: Exhale a flaming blast to enemies in front of you, dealing [4609 / 4658 / 4708 / 4761] Flame Damage and an additional [4605 / 4650 / 4697 / 4755] Flame Damage over 8 seconds.
- Noxious Breath: Cost: 2387 Stamina.
Exhale a corrosive blast to enemies in front of you, dealing [4763 / 4816 / 4868 / 4921] Poison Damage and an additional [4764 / 4816 / 4872 / 4922] Poison Damage over 8 seconds. Afflicts enemies with Major Fracture, reducing their by 5280.
- Engulfing Flames: Exhale a flaming blast to enemies in front of you, dealing 4760 Flame Damage and an additional 4750 Flame Damage over 8 seconds. Affected enemies take [7 / 8 / 9 / 10]% more damage from all Flame Damage attacks.
Fiery Breath deals Fire Damage to enemies within a 10 meter radius in front of you, and applies fire damage over time. Noxious Breath changes the cost to use Stamina and the damage from fire to poison, as well as reducing your targets' Physical Resistance. Or you can choose Engulfing Flames, which will increase the target's vulnerability to other flame attacks, either from you or other players.
- The Noxious Breath morph was added in Update 10, replacing Burning Breath, which dealt Flame Damage instead of Poison Damage.
- Engulfing Flames is a recommended morph for the Inferno Dragon build, while Noxious Breath is recommended for Venomous Dragon.