Online:Monument of Change
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
- Speak to Jekka-Wass Vozei at Xinchei-Konu Monument.
- Read the nearby book to gather clues to the tablets' locations.
- Kill the miregaunt named Swallows-the-Sun and collect the first tablet.
- Place the tablet in the floor calendar.
- Speak to Vozei.
When you arrive at the Xinchei-Konu monument for the first time, Jekka-Wass Vozei will greet you.
- "Many apologies, traveler, but the Xinchei-Konu is not able to take visitors at this time."
- The Xinchei-Konu?
- "Did you not come to see the monument?
- The Xinchei-Konu is an ancient calendar. Each of its twelve tablets represent a month in the year's cycle. Unfortunately, all of these tablets were recently stolen."
- Do you have any clues where they are?
- "That's the sting. The thief left behind a book of riddles, describing each tablet's location.
- However, I must admit that I am … unfamiliar with much of Murkmire. It took me days to piece together the first tablet's location."
- I can help you find the tablets.
- "I erect the spine of thanks! You'll find the first tablet in the belly of the miregaunt that lurks near the infamous Blackrose Prison.
- Feel free to take the book of riddles to help in your search. It does me no good."
Head over to Blackrose Prison and find the miregaunt, Swallows-The-Sun. Defeat it and retrieve the Sun tablet, then return to the Xinchei-Konu Monument and place the tablet into its place on the calendar. Talk to Jekka-Wass Vozei for your reward.
- "How joyous it is to see you return unharmed! Tell me, were you able to find the Vakka tablet?"
- Yes, I placed the tablet into the calendar.
- "Most excellent! Only eleven more tablets, and the Xinchei-Konu will be complete. And though I can no longer aid you, I do wish you luck.
- Please, take this reward. You have done much to earn it."
Once the quest is completed, the remaining tablets that need to be obtained can be found on the achievement page.
|Monument of Change|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|The thief left a book of riddles at the scene of the crime, describing the location of every tablet. I should collect the book to help my search.
Objective: Collect Book of Riddles
|Jekka-Wass Vozei was able to solve the first riddle, describing a miregaunt which lurks near Blackrose Prison. I should kill the hist guardian and take the calendar tablet.
Objective: Kill the Miregaunt
|I killed the miregaunt. I should collect the calendar tablet within its stomach.
Objective: Collect the Calendar Tablet
|I have the calendar tablet. I should slot it back into the calendar.
Objective: Return Tablet to Calendar
|I've successfully slotted the tablet into the calendar. I should tell Jekka-Wass Vozei.
Objective: Talk to Jekka-Wass Vozei