Online:Malabal Tor Master Explorer
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Malabal Tor Master Explorer|
|Needed for||Aldmeri Master Explorer|
- Black Vine Ruins — A set of Ayleid ruins in northeastern Malabal Tor, west of the Baandari Trading Post containing Red Sun bandits.
- Dead Man's Drop — A mine in eastern Malabal Tor, on the shore east of Fuller's Break containing Ra Gada pirates.
- Hoarvor Pit — A cave in central Malabal Tor, southwest of Vulkwasten containing hoarvors.
- Roots of Silvenar — A set of caves in eastern Malabal Tor, south of Silvenar containing Ebonheart Pact soldiers.
- Shael Ruins — An Ayleid ruin in southern Malabal Tor, just north of the Grahtwood gate containing ghosts.
- Tomb of the Apostates — A cave in southern Malabal Tor, west of Tanglehaven containing undead.
- Four Quarry Islet — An island in the river northeast of Silvenar, in northeastern Malabal Tor.
- Horseshoe Island — An island north of Vulkwasten, in northern Malabal Tor.
- Ogrim's Yawn — A cave north of Silvenar, in northeastern Malabal Tor.
- Ragnthar — A Dwemer ruin that exists outside the physical reality of Nirn.
- Starwalk Cavern — A small cave southeast of Velyn Harbor, in western Malabal Tor.
- Stranglewatch — A small camp south of Dra'bul, in central Malabal Tor.
- Supplication House — A small merchant's home located east of Vulkwasten, in central Malabal Tor.